• The longest shot Zakaroff (45-1) rallies to upset the El Camino Real Derby (G3) at Golden Gate Fields.Posted 14 hours ago
  • Stonestreet's Terra Promessa (1-2) blitzes the field in the Bayakoa (G3) at Oaklawn Park.Posted 15 hours ago
  • Imperial Hint (5-2) takes the General George (G3) at Laurel. Posted 16 hours ago
  • High Ridge Road (3-1) runs them down to take the Barbara Fritchie (G2) at Laurel.Posted 17 hours ago
  • Curlin's Approval (4-5) dominates in the Royal Delta.Posted 18 hours ago
  • Multiple graded stakes winner, Alsvid, has been retired from racing.Posted 4 days ago
  • In her 2017 debut, Winx was sensational again, raising her winning streak to 14.Posted 5 days ago
  • Iliad (2-1) much the best in the San Vicente Stakes.Posted 6 days ago
  • Chanel's Legacy (13-1) pulls off the upset in the Martha Washington Stakes.Posted 7 days ago
  • Bolo (6-1) surges late to win the Arcadia for a second straight year.Posted 7 days ago

Garrett Gomez on San Felipe winner Pioneerof The Nile

GARRETT GOMEZ, PIONEEROF THE NILE, WINNER:  “He was nice and settled going into the first turn and I was happy with my position, but they slowed it down and I didn’t want to have to take too much hold and go as slow as they were going. When we turned down the backside, I moved him out, hoping that maybe the others would pick it up, but they didn’t, so I just went on with it. When we got to the eighth pole, he went to waiting on the other horses. We didn’t have a target late, but you can see that when I do get into him, he lengthens his stride. He can handle any scenario, but if we had a legitimate pace to sit behind, he’s more effective.”