• Australia's Hugh Bowman wins the Longines International Jockey Challenge.Posted 2 days ago
  • Miss Temple City (8-5) hits the wire just in front in the Grade 1 Matriarch.Posted 4 days ago
  • Annals of Time (5-1) gets clear late in the Grade 1 Hollywood Derby.Posted 5 days ago
  • Vale Dori (1-2) much the best in the Grade 2 Bayakoa.Posted 5 days ago
  • Royal Posse (3-5) repeats in the Claiming Crown Jewel and becomes a millionaire.Posted 5 days ago
  • King and His Court (8-5) flies home to win the Display Stakes.Posted 5 days ago
  • R Angel Katelyn (8-5) leads all the way in the Sandpiper.Posted 5 days ago
  • Rapid Rhythm runs them down in the Battle of New Orleans.Posted 5 days ago
  • Highway Star (7-1) is up in time to win the Go for Wand.Posted 5 days ago
  • Chance of Luck (7-2) holds on to take the Inaugural StakesPosted 5 days ago

Garrett Gomez on San Felipe winner Pioneerof The Nile

GARRETT GOMEZ, PIONEEROF THE NILE, WINNER:  “He was nice and settled going into the first turn and I was happy with my position, but they slowed it down and I didn’t want to have to take too much hold and go as slow as they were going. When we turned down the backside, I moved him out, hoping that maybe the others would pick it up, but they didn’t, so I just went on with it. When we got to the eighth pole, he went to waiting on the other horses. We didn’t have a target late, but you can see that when I do get into him, he lengthens his stride. He can handle any scenario, but if we had a legitimate pace to sit behind, he’s more effective.”