• High Noon Rider wins the Better Talk Now as the longest shot on the board.Posted 2 hours ago
  • It's all Stellar Wind in Del Mar's Torrey Pines.Posted 1 day ago
  • Lady Shipman both Smart and Fancy in winning another one at the Spa.Posted 1 day ago
  • Keen Ice shocks American Pharoah in the Travers.Posted 2 days ago
  • Flintshire flaunts his class in the Grade 1 Sword Dancer.Posted 2 days ago
  • Nothing but a walk in the park for Private Zone in the Grade 1 Forego.Posted 2 days ago
  • Runhappy runs them off their feet in the Grade 1 King's Bishop.Posted 2 days ago
  • Unbridled Forever storms to victory in the Grade 1 Ballerina.Posted 2 days ago
  • Sheer Drama makes her claim as the East's best mare with a Personal Ensign win.Posted 2 days ago
  • Lubash runs by King Kreesa to score in the West Point.Posted 3 days ago

Garrett Gomez on San Felipe winner Pioneerof The Nile

GARRETT GOMEZ, PIONEEROF THE NILE, WINNER:  “He was nice and settled going into the first turn and I was happy with my position, but they slowed it down and I didn’t want to have to take too much hold and go as slow as they were going. When we turned down the backside, I moved him out, hoping that maybe the others would pick it up, but they didn’t, so I just went on with it. When we got to the eighth pole, he went to waiting on the other horses. We didn’t have a target late, but you can see that when I do get into him, he lengthens his stride. He can handle any scenario, but if we had a legitimate pace to sit behind, he’s more effective.”