• Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 10 hours ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 11 hours ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 11 hours ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 12 hours ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 14 hours ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 21 hours ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 1 day ago
  • Frosted is pointing to the Breeders' Cup Classic, per his connections.Posted 3 days ago
  • Erupt (IRE) at 12-1 closes to win the $1,000,000 Pattison Canadian International (G1)Posted 6 days ago
  • Al's Gal (6-1) wins the head bob and the E. P. Taylor (G1) at WoodbinePosted 6 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

Garrett Gomez on San Felipe winner Pioneerof The Nile

GARRETT GOMEZ, PIONEEROF THE NILE, WINNER:  “He was nice and settled going into the first turn and I was happy with my position, but they slowed it down and I didn’t want to have to take too much hold and go as slow as they were going. When we turned down the backside, I moved him out, hoping that maybe the others would pick it up, but they didn’t, so I just went on with it. When we got to the eighth pole, he went to waiting on the other horses. We didn’t have a target late, but you can see that when I do get into him, he lengthens his stride. He can handle any scenario, but if we had a legitimate pace to sit behind, he’s more effective.”