• The breeding rights to Classic Empire have been acquired by Coolmore.Posted 9 hours ago
  • Cloud Computing (13-1) edges a game Classic Empire in the Preakness.Posted 3 days ago
  • World Approval (5-2) whistles home a big winner in the Dixie.Posted 3 days ago
  • No Mo Dough (9-1) explodes to victory in the Sir Barton Stakes.Posted 3 days ago
  • Cambodia (9-2) gets the trip and rolls in the Gallorette.Posted 3 days ago
  • Whitmore (6-5) surges past A.P. Indian in the Maryland Sprint.Posted 3 days ago
  • Yoshida (5-2) wins the James W. Murphy Stakes like a good thing.Posted 3 days ago
  • Recruiting Ready (5-2) rolls to an impressive win in the Chick Lang.Posted 3 days ago
  • Get 10-1 Odds on Always Dreaming on TVG! Posted 3 days ago
  • No catching Everything Lovely (5-2) in The Very One Stakes.Posted 3 days ago

Garrett Gomez on San Felipe winner Pioneerof The Nile

GARRETT GOMEZ, PIONEEROF THE NILE, WINNER:  “He was nice and settled going into the first turn and I was happy with my position, but they slowed it down and I didn’t want to have to take too much hold and go as slow as they were going. When we turned down the backside, I moved him out, hoping that maybe the others would pick it up, but they didn’t, so I just went on with it. When we got to the eighth pole, he went to waiting on the other horses. We didn’t have a target late, but you can see that when I do get into him, he lengthens his stride. He can handle any scenario, but if we had a legitimate pace to sit behind, he’s more effective.”