• Arrogate draws post position #9 for Saturday's Dubai World Cup.Posted 1 day ago
  • Vale Dori (6-5) wins a virtual match race over Finest City in the G1 Santa Margarita.Posted 5 days ago
  • Malagacy (3-1) remains unbeaten with an impressive Rebel win.Posted 5 days ago
  • Enola Gray (2-5) much the best down the hill in the Irish O'Brien.Posted 5 days ago
  • Jenda's Agenda (2-5) stays unbeaten with a facile win in the Caeser's Wish.Posted 5 days ago
  • Mor Spirit (1-2) too good in the Essex at Oaklawn Park.Posted 5 days ago
  • Distinta (11-1) gets up on the shadow of the wire in the Inside Information.Posted 5 days ago
  • Twisted Tom (4-1) gets up in the final jump to win the Private Terms.Posted 5 days ago
  • Streamline (12-1) upsets the Azeri; rough trip for favorite Terra Promessa.Posted 5 days ago
  • Clothes Fall Off (6-5) undresses the competition in the Correction.Posted 5 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Dubai World Cup 2017

Game On Dude Prepares for BC Classic

Game On Dude moved a step closer Wednesday to possibly dethroning Wise Dan as Horse of the Year should he win the Breeders’ Cup Classic at Santa Anita on Nov. 2, working four furlongs on the main track in 49.60, breezing.

Martin Garcia was aboard for the drill. Game On Dude’s regular work rider, Garcia replaced the gelding’s regular race rider, Mike Smith, in winning the Pacific Classic on Aug. 25 by 8 ½ lengths.

Asked who would ride Game On Dude in the Breeders’ Cup Classic, Baffert said, “Now that’s a good question.”

Agent Brad Pegram, meanwhile, appears to be sitting pretty. He represents both Garcia and Smith.

“We gave Game On Dude a little time in between his races and so far that’s worked for me,” Baffert said. “I just want to keep him healthy and keep his weight on. I knew he was going to run huge (on Del Mar’s Polytrack), but I didn’t think he was going to do that.

“I knew he could win; he was training great for the race, but the ease with which he won was pretty impressive. He’s doing great. His record speaks for itself. There’s nothing I can really add to it. He’s won six in a row. It’s been a great year.”

Older Comments about Game On Dude Prepares for BC Classic...

Go Dude go! Even though I doubt he will win as I feel he will have too much pace pressure- I Will be cheering him on in the Classic hoping he gets his revenge.