• Frosted is pointing to the Breeders' Cup Classic, per his connections.Posted 2 days ago
  • Erupt (IRE) at 12-1 closes to win the $1,000,000 Pattison Canadian International (G1)Posted 4 days ago
  • Al's Gal (6-1) wins the head bob and the E. P. Taylor (G1) at WoodbinePosted 4 days ago
  • Blanket finish in the Nearctic (G2) at Woodbine goes to Calgary Cat (15-1)Posted 4 days ago
  • Arella Rockstar (12-1) upsets the Matron (G3) at Belmont Park.Posted 5 days ago
  • Time and Motion (3-1) wins a three-filly photo in the QE II Challenge Cup.Posted 5 days ago
  • Undefeated Theory (3-10) kicks away to a Futurity scorePosted 6 days ago
  • Almanzor turns away Found in the Group 1 British Champions Stakes.Posted 6 days ago
  • Minding better than the boys in the Queen Elizabeth II at Ascot.Posted 6 days ago
  • 2nd last year, Journey romps home in this year's Champions Day Fillies & Mares.Posted 6 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

Game On Dude Prepares for BC Classic

Game On Dude moved a step closer Wednesday to possibly dethroning Wise Dan as Horse of the Year should he win the Breeders’ Cup Classic at Santa Anita on Nov. 2, working four furlongs on the main track in 49.60, breezing.

Martin Garcia was aboard for the drill. Game On Dude’s regular work rider, Garcia replaced the gelding’s regular race rider, Mike Smith, in winning the Pacific Classic on Aug. 25 by 8 ½ lengths.

Asked who would ride Game On Dude in the Breeders’ Cup Classic, Baffert said, “Now that’s a good question.”

Agent Brad Pegram, meanwhile, appears to be sitting pretty. He represents both Garcia and Smith.

“We gave Game On Dude a little time in between his races and so far that’s worked for me,” Baffert said. “I just want to keep him healthy and keep his weight on. I knew he was going to run huge (on Del Mar’s Polytrack), but I didn’t think he was going to do that.

“I knew he could win; he was training great for the race, but the ease with which he won was pretty impressive. He’s doing great. His record speaks for itself. There’s nothing I can really add to it. He’s won six in a row. It’s been a great year.”

Older Comments about Game On Dude Prepares for BC Classic...

Go Dude go! Even though I doubt he will win as I feel he will have too much pace pressure- I Will be cheering him on in the Classic hoping he gets his revenge.