• Far From Over is injured and off the Kentucky Derby trail, according to owner, James Covello.Posted 17 hours ago
  • Materiality turns away the challenge of Upstart to win the Florida Derby.Posted 3 days ago
  • International Star reels in Stanford late to win the Louisiana Derby.Posted 3 days ago
  • I'm A Chatterbox sweeps the 3yo filly stakes at Fair Grounds with today's win in the Oaks.Posted 3 days ago
  • Pants On Fire guts out a win in the Sir Shackleton.Posted 3 days ago
  • War Correspondent rolls late to win the Appleton.Posted 3 days ago
  • Prince Bishop wins the world's richest race; California Chrome 2nd.Posted 3 days ago
  • Dolniya dominates the boys in the Dubai Sheema ClassicPosted 3 days ago
  • Solow defeats The Grey Gatsby in the $6,000,000 Dubai TurfPosted 3 days ago

Game On Dude Drills for Pacific Classic

Santa Anita Handicap winner and Hollywood Gold Cup runner-up Game On Dude worked six furlongs in 1:12.80 Thursday morning for trainer Bob Baffert under jockey Martin Garcia.

The work was done in company with stablemate Spurrier, clockers said. Spurrier was timed in 1:14.20.

“He worked really well,  he likes this track,” Baffert said of Game On Dude, who figures among the Pacific Classic favorites. “I worked him earlier (because) the track’s faster earlier. He’s probably doing better than he ever has. Fingers crossed to keep him healthy.”

Older Comments about Game On Dude Drills for Pacific Classic...

skipaway2000: totally agree. I think that he is not only underrated, he is the best of the male older horses. I am totally behind him the P Classic, so long as my favourite gal, Blind Luck, does not run in it.
This is the most underrated older horse racing this year.