• The Great War is off the Derby trail following poor finish in the BattagliaPosted 2 days ago
  •  Royal Son scores in the John Battaglia Memorial.Posted 3 days ago
  • Stellar Wind an impressive winner of the Santa Ysabel. Posted 3 days ago
  • Far Right shoots up the rail again to score in the Southwest Stakes. Posted 9 days ago
  • Khozan demolishes a Gulfstream Park allowance field to remain perfect in two starts. Posted 9 days ago
  • No beating North Slope as he returns to dirt a winner in the Evening Attire. Posted 9 days ago
  •  International Star scrapes the paint to win the Risen Star.Posted 10 days ago
  • I'm A Chatterbox speaks loud and clear in the Rachel Alexandra. Posted 10 days ago
  • Itsaknockout wins the Fountain of Youth on the DQ of Upstart. Posted 10 days ago
  •  Chocolate Ride sneaks away in the Fair Grounds Handicap.Posted 10 days ago

Friday’s Santa Anita Park Pick 6 Tickets – Jan. 10

Thursday’s Santa Anita Park Recap – Jan. 9 (5 out of 6)

Edge to early-pressing types (1 wire job @ 5.5f) on the fast main track. The two turf races yielded a wire job (8f) and a stalk and pounce winner (10f). The turf rail was set at 30 feet.

Martin Garcia and Edwin Maldonado both booted home a pair.

Using DRF’s TicketMaker strategy on Thursday, I tabbed three “A” winners (Ranulf, Princess Genevieve, Jovita’s Tuffy), two “B” winners (Power Foot, Secret Memo), and one “C” winner (Vegas Street). I ended up with 5 out of 6 on one of my all A’s with two B’s (Ticket 22), and I had the chalky $39.40 consolation prize twice.