• Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 5 hours ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 3 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 5 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 6 days ago
  • Stanford finds his way back to the winner's circle in the Charles Town Classic.Posted 6 days ago
  • Rose Brier sets new course record in the Henry S. Clark.Posted 6 days ago
  • Da Big Hoss lives up to his name with the Dixiana Elkhorn win.Posted 6 days ago
  • Raging Smoke leads all the way in the Sugar Maple.Posted 6 days ago
  • Highland Sky flies home to Woodhaven victory.Posted 6 days ago
  • Brooklynsway upsets I'm A Chatterbox in the Doubledogdare at 25-1.Posted 7 days ago

Friday’s Santa Anita Park Pick 6 Tickets – Jan. 10

Thursday’s Santa Anita Park Recap – Jan. 9 (5 out of 6)

Edge to early-pressing types (1 wire job @ 5.5f) on the fast main track. The two turf races yielded a wire job (8f) and a stalk and pounce winner (10f). The turf rail was set at 30 feet.

Martin Garcia and Edwin Maldonado both booted home a pair.

Using DRF’s TicketMaker strategy on Thursday, I tabbed three “A” winners (Ranulf, Princess Genevieve, Jovita’s Tuffy), two “B” winners (Power Foot, Secret Memo), and one “C” winner (Vegas Street). I ended up with 5 out of 6 on one of my all A’s with two B’s (Ticket 22), and I had the chalky $39.40 consolation prize twice.