• There's no catching Si Sage in the Grade 2 Charles Whittingham Stakes at Santa Anita.Posted 12 hours ago
  • Lexie Lou returns to her winning ways in today's Grade 2 Nassau Stakes.Posted 15 hours ago
  • Enola Gray takes the Melair gate to wire.Posted 1 day ago
  • Surgical Strike charges on the outside to win the Arlington Classic (G3).Posted 1 day ago
  • Diva Express and I'm a Looker make a dead heat run in the Winning Colors (G3).Posted 1 day ago
  • Flipcup game in Arlington Matron (G3) victory.Posted 1 day ago
  • In his first start since the Remsen, Gift Box rolls over a strong allowance field at Belmont.Posted 3 days ago
  • Nyquist has spiked a fever, delaying his trip to Belmont, via DRF's Dave Grening.Posted 6 days ago
  • Second Summer holds off Hard Aces to win the Grade 2 Californian.Posted 7 days ago
  • Exaggerator turns the tables and is victorious in the Preakness (G1).Posted 8 days ago

Elite Alex second-best at Delaware Park

Elite Alex, once a highly regarded Kentucky Derby contender, finished second by seven lengths Wednesday in a $41,000 allowance at Delaware Park. Read More

Older Comments about Elite Alex second-best at Delaware Park ...

I like Calvin, I mean, who else can win 3 of 4 Derby's? But I do not care for the way he rode Rachel in the Woodward, he was hitting her like crazy! It made me disappointed because both are absolutely phenomenal, but that was a disappointing win for me to see her like that, and how he just left her with no energy for her 2010 season.
CALVIN ruins another one.don't see many good horses coming his way after he gutted Rachel
Way overated a grade 3 horse at best