• Frosted is pointing to the Breeders' Cup Classic, per his connections.Posted 1 day ago
  • Erupt (IRE) at 12-1 closes to win the $1,000,000 Pattison Canadian International (G1)Posted 4 days ago
  • Al's Gal (6-1) wins the head bob and the E. P. Taylor (G1) at WoodbinePosted 4 days ago
  • Blanket finish in the Nearctic (G2) at Woodbine goes to Calgary Cat (15-1)Posted 4 days ago
  • Arella Rockstar (12-1) upsets the Matron (G3) at Belmont Park.Posted 4 days ago
  • Time and Motion (3-1) wins a three-filly photo in the QE II Challenge Cup.Posted 5 days ago
  • Undefeated Theory (3-10) kicks away to a Futurity scorePosted 5 days ago
  • Almanzor turns away Found in the Group 1 British Champions Stakes.Posted 6 days ago
  • Minding better than the boys in the Queen Elizabeth II at Ascot.Posted 6 days ago
  • 2nd last year, Journey romps home in this year's Champions Day Fillies & Mares.Posted 6 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

Eddie Delahoussaye, Gamely, Angel Cordero Jr. - June 29th

Jockey Ray Sibille won his first career race, at Evangeline Downs. ~1969
Jockey Eddie Delahoussaye won his first race, at Evangeline Downs, aboard Brown Shill. ~1968
Gamely, Princessnesian and Desert Law - all owned by William Haggin Perry and trained by Jim Maloney -finished 1, 1A and 1B, respectively, in the Vanity Handicap at Hollywood Park. ~1968
Jockey Angel Cordero Jr. won his 5,000th career race, aboard Another Rodger, in the ninth race at Belmont Park. He was the fourth rider in history, behind John Longden, Bill Shoemaker and Laffit Pincay Jr., to hit that mark. ~1983

Older Comments about Eddie Delahoussaye, Gamely, Angel Cordero Jr. - June 29th...

Nice Michael! I just posted my complete Top 10 yesterday.
Wow Brian, you and me have similar perspectives. Check out my profile and you will see Eddie D. is my favorite.
Eddie D. broke his maiden in 1968, eh? If he is not my all-time favorite jockey, he is in my top 3.