• 2-time Arc winner Treve is an impressive winner in her seasonal debut today at Saint-Cloud.Posted 4 hours ago
  • Majestic City fights off Carve to win the Lone Star Handicap.Posted 3 days ago
  • Hard Not To Like skims the rail to score in the Grade 1 Gamely.Posted 3 days ago
  • Street Story proves best in a sloppy edition of the Winning Colors.Posted 3 days ago
  • Lubash blows by his competition late to win the Kingston.Posted 3 days ago
  • Distinctiv Passion just holds off favored San Onofre in the Los Angeles.Posted 3 days ago
  • Quezon rolls up late to score in the Bouwerie.Posted 3 days ago
  • Ostrolenka sharp in victory in Belmont's Mike Lee.Posted 3 days ago
  • Ashleyluvssugar gets the job done as the Charles Whittingham favorite.Posted 4 days ago
  • Pleascach holds off Found in the Irish 1,000 Guineas.Posted 5 days ago

Dutrow Hoping for World Cup Invite

Trainer Rick Dutrow Jr. is hoping that history repeats itself when it comes to Dubai World Cup night.

Dutrow sent his first two runners to Dubai in 2008 and both won, with eventual champion sprinter Benny the Bull capturing the $2 million Dubai Golden Shaheen (UAE-I) and Diamond Stripes prevailing in the $1 million Godolphin Mile (UAE-II).

This year, he is planning to ship Stradivinsky to Dubai for the $1 million Al Quoz Sprint (UAE-II) and is waiting anxiously for an invitation for I Want Revenge to compete in the $10 million World Cup (UAE-I).

“We’ve been invited for I Want Revenge to go in the Godolphin Mile, but I just really hope we get a chance to go for the World Cup. I really like what’s going on with him now; I’m really happy with him,” Dutrow said Feb. 25.