• Irish Jasper rolls from last to first in the Victory Ride.Posted 18 minutes ago
  • Magic Mark upsets the Bertrando Stakes at 11-1 to kickoff the Los Alamitos meet.Posted 1 day ago
  • Salutos Amigos dominant in Monmouth Park's Mr. Prospector.Posted 5 days ago
  • Crucero upsets the San Juan Capistrano at odds of 23-1.Posted 5 days ago
  • La Verdad skips through the Belmont slop to a victory in the Dancin Renee.Posted 6 days ago
  • Treve too much for Flintshire and the rest in today's Grand Prix de Saint-Cloud.Posted 6 days ago
  • Golden Lad surges late to score in the Prairie Meadows Cornhusker.Posted 6 days ago
  • Bent on Bourbon has his coming out party in the Iowa Derby.Posted 6 days ago
  • Departing slips through on the hedge to win the Firecracker.Posted 6 days ago
  • Sarah Sis just holds off Pangburn in the Iowa Oaks.Posted 6 days ago

Dutrow Hoping for World Cup Invite

Trainer Rick Dutrow Jr. is hoping that history repeats itself when it comes to Dubai World Cup night.

Dutrow sent his first two runners to Dubai in 2008 and both won, with eventual champion sprinter Benny the Bull capturing the $2 million Dubai Golden Shaheen (UAE-I) and Diamond Stripes prevailing in the $1 million Godolphin Mile (UAE-II).

This year, he is planning to ship Stradivinsky to Dubai for the $1 million Al Quoz Sprint (UAE-II) and is waiting anxiously for an invitation for I Want Revenge to compete in the $10 million World Cup (UAE-I).

“We’ve been invited for I Want Revenge to go in the Godolphin Mile, but I just really hope we get a chance to go for the World Cup. I really like what’s going on with him now; I’m really happy with him,” Dutrow said Feb. 25.