• Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 10 hours ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 10 hours ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 11 hours ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 12 hours ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 14 hours ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 21 hours ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 1 day ago
  • Frosted is pointing to the Breeders' Cup Classic, per his connections.Posted 3 days ago
  • Erupt (IRE) at 12-1 closes to win the $1,000,000 Pattison Canadian International (G1)Posted 6 days ago
  • Al's Gal (6-1) wins the head bob and the E. P. Taylor (G1) at WoodbinePosted 6 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

Dutrow Hoping for World Cup Invite

Trainer Rick Dutrow Jr. is hoping that history repeats itself when it comes to Dubai World Cup night.

Dutrow sent his first two runners to Dubai in 2008 and both won, with eventual champion sprinter Benny the Bull capturing the $2 million Dubai Golden Shaheen (UAE-I) and Diamond Stripes prevailing in the $1 million Godolphin Mile (UAE-II).

This year, he is planning to ship Stradivinsky to Dubai for the $1 million Al Quoz Sprint (UAE-II) and is waiting anxiously for an invitation for I Want Revenge to compete in the $10 million World Cup (UAE-I).

“We’ve been invited for I Want Revenge to go in the Godolphin Mile, but I just really hope we get a chance to go for the World Cup. I really like what’s going on with him now; I’m really happy with him,” Dutrow said Feb. 25.