• There's no catching Moonlight Song in the John Morrissey over Saratoga's slop.Posted 14 minutes ago
  • La Verdad wins another, dominating today's Honorable Miss at Saratoga.Posted 1 day ago
  • Solow wins the Qatar Sussex Stakes over a stubborn Arod.Posted 1 day ago
  • Breaking Lucky edges Shaman Ghost in the Prince of Wales.Posted 1 day ago
  • Shore Runner turns it on late to win the Lucky Coin.Posted 2 days ago
  • I'm A Chatterbox DQ'd giving Curalina the win in the Grade 1 CCA Oaks.Posted 3 days ago
  • In defense of her Royal North win of last year, Ageless sets a new course record at Woodbine.Posted 3 days ago
  • Catch A Flight gets up in the final stride to win the San Diego.Posted 4 days ago
  • Hard Not to Like gets up in the final jump to win the Grade 1 Diana.Posted 4 days ago
  • Big Book remains undefeated with a score in the Fleet Treat.Posted 4 days ago

Dutrow Hoping for World Cup Invite

Trainer Rick Dutrow Jr. is hoping that history repeats itself when it comes to Dubai World Cup night.

Dutrow sent his first two runners to Dubai in 2008 and both won, with eventual champion sprinter Benny the Bull capturing the $2 million Dubai Golden Shaheen (UAE-I) and Diamond Stripes prevailing in the $1 million Godolphin Mile (UAE-II).

This year, he is planning to ship Stradivinsky to Dubai for the $1 million Al Quoz Sprint (UAE-II) and is waiting anxiously for an invitation for I Want Revenge to compete in the $10 million World Cup (UAE-I).

“We’ve been invited for I Want Revenge to go in the Godolphin Mile, but I just really hope we get a chance to go for the World Cup. I really like what’s going on with him now; I’m really happy with him,” Dutrow said Feb. 25.