• Unique Bella is off the Kentucky Oaks trail with a sore shin, per Steve Anderson.Posted 1 day ago
  • Hence (10-1) rallies to win the Sunland Park Derby going away.Posted 3 days ago
  • Ghalia (2-1) edges a game Kell Paso in the Sunland Park Oaks.Posted 3 days ago
  • Itsinthepost (6-1) drives home the win in the Grade 2 San Luis Rey.Posted 3 days ago
  • Fear the Cowboy (7-2) comes running late to capture the Grade 3 Skip Away.Posted 4 days ago
  • Fast and Accurate (24-1) bursts through to upset the Grade 3 Spiral.Posted 4 days ago
  • Purely a Dream (12-1) pulls ahead in the stretch to take the Grade 3 Bourbonette Oaks.Posted 4 days ago
  • Arrogate, despite a dreadful break, wins the Dubai World Cup easily.Posted 4 days ago
  • Jack Hobbs is much the best in the Sheema Classic.Posted 4 days ago
  • Vivlos flies late to get up for the win in the $6 million Dubai Turf.Posted 4 days ago

Dullahan: A pictorial tribute

Dullahan Keeneland 615 X 400
Photo: Eclipse Sportswire

Our friends at Eclipse Sportswire put together a beautiful pictorial tribute to the multiple grade 1 winner, Dullahan, who passed away today after suffering a ruptured colon...

10-20-13 RIP Dullahan - Through The Lens Of Eclipse Sportswire - Images by Eclipse Sportswire

Older Comments about Dullahan: A pictorial tribute...

Really Nice Horse! He will be So Missed!
The curse of 138 strikes again. I hope he rests easy. He was a fun horse to watch and root for in part because you never knew what you'd get.
Had his monents but never really became what the owners had hoped for. They were once offered $8M by a sheik after the victory over Hansen. Very sad story for all involved and for Dully himself.
So very sorry for the loss.
can't say I ever thought much for him as a race horse, but too bad nonetheless
too bad....A limitied sort but that is no way to die
Very sad. I just saw him at WinStar Farm on Wednesday.
A gorgeous picture of him on Twitter with Mrs. Romans riding him. I feel so bad for his people and of course for him. Way, way too soon.
I read this several times today and it still hasn't sunk in yet. I just can't believe he is gone.
No! I just can't believe it. My chest just got ripped-out. So long, Big Boy.
What? He passed away????? How did I miss this? That's terrible! Rip Dullahan :(