• ZATT's Star of the Week, is ... Winx!Posted 39 minutes ago
  • Elektrum (5-2) gets up in the final jump to win the Grade 3 Dowager at Keeneland.Posted 3 hours ago
  • Roca Rojo (4-1) storms home to romp in Belmont's Athenia.Posted 3 hours ago
  • Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 1 day ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 1 day ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 1 day ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 1 day ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 1 day ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 1 day ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 2 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

Dullahan: A pictorial tribute

Dullahan Keeneland 615 X 400
Photo: Eclipse Sportswire

Our friends at Eclipse Sportswire put together a beautiful pictorial tribute to the multiple grade 1 winner, Dullahan, who passed away today after suffering a ruptured colon...

10-20-13 RIP Dullahan - Through The Lens Of Eclipse Sportswire - Images by Eclipse Sportswire

Older Comments about Dullahan: A pictorial tribute...

Really Nice Horse! He will be So Missed!
The curse of 138 strikes again. I hope he rests easy. He was a fun horse to watch and root for in part because you never knew what you'd get.
Had his monents but never really became what the owners had hoped for. They were once offered $8M by a sheik after the victory over Hansen. Very sad story for all involved and for Dully himself.
So very sorry for the loss.
can't say I ever thought much for him as a race horse, but too bad nonetheless
too bad....A limitied sort but that is no way to die
Very sad. I just saw him at WinStar Farm on Wednesday.
A gorgeous picture of him on Twitter with Mrs. Romans riding him. I feel so bad for his people and of course for him. Way, way too soon.
I read this several times today and it still hasn't sunk in yet. I just can't believe he is gone.
No! I just can't believe it. My chest just got ripped-out. So long, Big Boy.
What? He passed away????? How did I miss this? That's terrible! Rip Dullahan :(