• Lady Shipman breezes home much the best in Belmont's License Fee.Posted 4 days ago
  • Ben's Cat sprints home late to win his 10yo seasonal debut in thrilling fashion.Posted 4 days ago
  • Minding shows her class, easily winning the 1000 Guineas.Posted 4 days ago
  • Uncle Lino digs in to win the inaugural California Chrome Stakes.Posted 5 days ago
  • A Lot holds off favored Green Mask by a whisker to win the Elusive Quality.Posted 5 days ago
  • Galileo Gold, under Frankie Dettori, rolls in the 2000 Guineas.Posted 5 days ago
  • Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 6 days ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 9 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 11 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 12 days ago

Dullahan: A pictorial tribute

Dullahan Keeneland 615 X 400
Photo: Eclipse Sportswire

Our friends at Eclipse Sportswire put together a beautiful pictorial tribute to the multiple grade 1 winner, Dullahan, who passed away today after suffering a ruptured colon...

10-20-13 RIP Dullahan - Through The Lens Of Eclipse Sportswire - Images by Eclipse Sportswire

Older Comments about Dullahan: A pictorial tribute...

Really Nice Horse! He will be So Missed!
The curse of 138 strikes again. I hope he rests easy. He was a fun horse to watch and root for in part because you never knew what you'd get.
Had his monents but never really became what the owners had hoped for. They were once offered $8M by a sheik after the victory over Hansen. Very sad story for all involved and for Dully himself.
So very sorry for the loss.
can't say I ever thought much for him as a race horse, but too bad nonetheless
too bad....A limitied sort but that is no way to die
Very sad. I just saw him at WinStar Farm on Wednesday.
A gorgeous picture of him on Twitter with Mrs. Romans riding him. I feel so bad for his people and of course for him. Way, way too soon.
I read this several times today and it still hasn't sunk in yet. I just can't believe he is gone.
No! I just can't believe it. My chest just got ripped-out. So long, Big Boy.
What? He passed away????? How did I miss this? That's terrible! Rip Dullahan :(