• Gold Rush Dancer (14-1) pulls the upset in Del Mar's Real Good Deal Stakes.Posted 20 hours ago
  • Haveyougoneaway (7-2) wears down Paulassilverlining to win the Honorable Miss at Saratoga.Posted 23 hours ago
  • Exaggerator is going in the Haskell, according to Steve Edelson of the Asbury Park Press.Posted 1 day ago
  • The Gurkha wins a Sussex thriller over Galileo Gold and Ribchester.Posted 1 day ago
  • Amis Gizmo romps home in the Prince of Wales at Fort Erie.Posted 1 day ago
  • Long On Value (7-2) cuts back and rolls in the Lucky Coin Stakes.Posted 2 days ago
  • Songbird repels the challenge of Carina Mia, and romps home in the CCA Oaks.Posted 3 days ago
  • Up With the Birds swings to victory in Woodbine's Nijinsky Stakes.Posted 3 days ago
  • Tin Type Gal rides the rail to victory in Monmouth's Boiling Springs.Posted 4 days ago
  • California Chrome edges Dortmund in a San Diego Handicap showdown.Posted 4 days ago

Dullahan: A pictorial tribute

Dullahan Keeneland 615 X 400
Photo: Eclipse Sportswire

Our friends at Eclipse Sportswire put together a beautiful pictorial tribute to the multiple grade 1 winner, Dullahan, who passed away today after suffering a ruptured colon...

10-20-13 RIP Dullahan - Through The Lens Of Eclipse Sportswire - Images by Eclipse Sportswire

Older Comments about Dullahan: A pictorial tribute...

Really Nice Horse! He will be So Missed!
The curse of 138 strikes again. I hope he rests easy. He was a fun horse to watch and root for in part because you never knew what you'd get.
Had his monents but never really became what the owners had hoped for. They were once offered $8M by a sheik after the victory over Hansen. Very sad story for all involved and for Dully himself.
So very sorry for the loss.
can't say I ever thought much for him as a race horse, but too bad nonetheless
too bad....A limitied sort but that is no way to die
Very sad. I just saw him at WinStar Farm on Wednesday.
A gorgeous picture of him on Twitter with Mrs. Romans riding him. I feel so bad for his people and of course for him. Way, way too soon.
I read this several times today and it still hasn't sunk in yet. I just can't believe he is gone.
No! I just can't believe it. My chest just got ripped-out. So long, Big Boy.
What? He passed away????? How did I miss this? That's terrible! Rip Dullahan :(