• Family Tree game down the lane in winning the Iowa Oaks.Posted 9 hours ago
  • Minding rolls home an easy winner of the Group 1 Pretty Polly Stakes at The Curragh.Posted 5 days ago
  • Melatonin powers home a strong winner of the Gold Cup at Santa Anita.Posted 5 days ago
  • Lord Nelson lunges late to nip Subtle Indian in the Triple Bend.Posted 5 days ago
  • By the Moon proves best in the Grade 3 Bed O' Roses at Belmont Park.Posted 5 days ago
  • Mo Tom finds a trouble free trip, and rolls home an easy Ohio Derby winner.Posted 5 days ago
  • Isabella Sings strolls to victory in Monmouth's Eatontown.Posted 5 days ago
  • Sarah Sis makes all the running as the Chicago Handicap favorite.Posted 6 days ago
  • Harzand holds off Idaho in the Irish Derby to become a dual Derby winnerPosted 6 days ago
  • Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 7 days ago

Dullahan: A pictorial tribute

Dullahan Keeneland 615 X 400
Photo: Eclipse Sportswire

Our friends at Eclipse Sportswire put together a beautiful pictorial tribute to the multiple grade 1 winner, Dullahan, who passed away today after suffering a ruptured colon...

10-20-13 RIP Dullahan - Through The Lens Of Eclipse Sportswire - Images by Eclipse Sportswire

Older Comments about Dullahan: A pictorial tribute...

Really Nice Horse! He will be So Missed!
The curse of 138 strikes again. I hope he rests easy. He was a fun horse to watch and root for in part because you never knew what you'd get.
Had his monents but never really became what the owners had hoped for. They were once offered $8M by a sheik after the victory over Hansen. Very sad story for all involved and for Dully himself.
So very sorry for the loss.
can't say I ever thought much for him as a race horse, but too bad nonetheless
too bad....A limitied sort but that is no way to die
Very sad. I just saw him at WinStar Farm on Wednesday.
A gorgeous picture of him on Twitter with Mrs. Romans riding him. I feel so bad for his people and of course for him. Way, way too soon.
I read this several times today and it still hasn't sunk in yet. I just can't believe he is gone.
No! I just can't believe it. My chest just got ripped-out. So long, Big Boy.
What? He passed away????? How did I miss this? That's terrible! Rip Dullahan :(