• Gold Rush Dancer (14-1) pulls the upset in Del Mar's Real Good Deal Stakes.Posted 23 hours ago
  • Haveyougoneaway (7-2) wears down Paulassilverlining to win the Honorable Miss at Saratoga.Posted 1 day ago
  • Exaggerator is going in the Haskell, according to Steve Edelson of the Asbury Park Press.Posted 1 day ago
  • The Gurkha wins a Sussex thriller over Galileo Gold and Ribchester.Posted 1 day ago
  • Amis Gizmo romps home in the Prince of Wales at Fort Erie.Posted 1 day ago
  • Long On Value (7-2) cuts back and rolls in the Lucky Coin Stakes.Posted 3 days ago
  • Songbird repels the challenge of Carina Mia, and romps home in the CCA Oaks.Posted 4 days ago
  • Up With the Birds swings to victory in Woodbine's Nijinsky Stakes.Posted 4 days ago
  • Tin Type Gal rides the rail to victory in Monmouth's Boiling Springs.Posted 4 days ago
  • California Chrome edges Dortmund in a San Diego Handicap showdown.Posted 4 days ago

Dominguez Not Ready to Resume Riding

Jockey Ramon Dominguez
Following an appointment with his neurosurgeon on March 25, jockey Ramon Dominguez said he will continue physical and cognitive therapy for a fractured skull sustained in a spill at Aqueduct Racetrack on January 18.

“I had an MRI and saw my doctor this morning,” said the three-time reigning Eclipse Award winner for Outstanding Jockey. “While he is very pleased with the progress I have made, I am not completely healed and need to continue my therapy. I feel very good physically and mentally, but my injury was serious and I need to take more time to allow myself to fully recover.”

Dominguez said he would continue to follow-up with his doctors, and that there is no timetable for his return to riding.

“I miss riding and I’m excited to come back when my doctors release me,” Dominguez said. “It’s hard because I feel so good, but I know I need to be patient and focus on my recovery.”