• In his first start since the Remsen, Gift Box rolls over a strong allowance field at Belmont.Posted 1 day ago
  • Nyquist has spiked a fever, delaying his trip to Belmont, via DRF's Dave Grening.Posted 5 days ago
  • Second Summer holds off Hard Aces to win the Grade 2 Californian.Posted 5 days ago
  • Exaggerator turns the tables and is victorious in the Preakness (G1).Posted 6 days ago
  • Takeover Target flies home late to win from last in the Grade 2 Dixie.Posted 6 days ago
  • American Freedom fights back for Sir Barton victory.Posted 6 days ago
  • Mizz Money holds on to take the Gallorette (G3) by a nose.Posted 7 days ago
  • Justin Squared was too fast to catch in the Chick Lang.Posted 7 days ago
  • Lady Shipman does not disappoint with a victory in The Very One.Posted 7 days ago
  • Marengo Road gets ahead to take the James W. Murphy.Posted 7 days ago

Dominguez Not Ready to Resume Riding

Jockey Ramon Dominguez
Following an appointment with his neurosurgeon on March 25, jockey Ramon Dominguez said he will continue physical and cognitive therapy for a fractured skull sustained in a spill at Aqueduct Racetrack on January 18.

“I had an MRI and saw my doctor this morning,” said the three-time reigning Eclipse Award winner for Outstanding Jockey. “While he is very pleased with the progress I have made, I am not completely healed and need to continue my therapy. I feel very good physically and mentally, but my injury was serious and I need to take more time to allow myself to fully recover.”

Dominguez said he would continue to follow-up with his doctors, and that there is no timetable for his return to riding.

“I miss riding and I’m excited to come back when my doctors release me,” Dominguez said. “It’s hard because I feel so good, but I know I need to be patient and focus on my recovery.”