• Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 56 minutes ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 3 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 5 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 5 days ago
  • Stanford finds his way back to the winner's circle in the Charles Town Classic.Posted 6 days ago
  • Rose Brier sets new course record in the Henry S. Clark.Posted 6 days ago
  • Da Big Hoss lives up to his name with the Dixiana Elkhorn win.Posted 6 days ago
  • Raging Smoke leads all the way in the Sugar Maple.Posted 6 days ago
  • Highland Sky flies home to Woodhaven victory.Posted 6 days ago
  • Brooklynsway upsets I'm A Chatterbox in the Doubledogdare at 25-1.Posted 7 days ago

Dialed In to Stand at Darby Dan Farm

Dialed In, last year's Florida Derby (gr. I) winner and Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) favorite, has been retired from racing and will stand the 2013 breeding season at John Phillips' Darby Dan Farm near Lexington. A stud fee has not yet been set.

"This horse will be as bittersweet of a story for me as I'll ever have," said trainer Nick Zito. "He showed how brilliantly gifted he was breaking his maiden at Churchill first time out, and then winning the Holy Bull (Stakes, gr. III) like he did in his second start, before, of course, winning the Florida Derby. I know the phrase gets overused in this game, but Dialed In was truly one of the best—if not the best—I ever trained. He was up there with  Bellamy Road, Commentator, War Pass, all of them."

Bred in Kentucky by W.S. Farish, Madeleine Pickens, and Skara Glen Stables, Dialed In is by Mineshaft out of the multiple stakes-producing Storm Cat mare Miss Doolittle, who is a daughter of champion Eliza. He was bought by Robert LePenta's Whitehorse Stable for $475,000 at the 2009 Fasig-Tipton Saratoga yearling sale.