• Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 17 hours ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 17 hours ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 18 hours ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 19 hours ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 21 hours ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 1 day ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 1 day ago
  • Frosted is pointing to the Breeders' Cup Classic, per his connections.Posted 3 days ago
  • Erupt (IRE) at 12-1 closes to win the $1,000,000 Pattison Canadian International (G1)Posted 6 days ago
  • Al's Gal (6-1) wins the head bob and the E. P. Taylor (G1) at WoodbinePosted 6 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

Derby Day Montage

Just for fun this Derby morning, I have put together a Derby field montage. And although this year I have some tough names to work with, it presents Twice the Appeal (3). So sit back, relax and Watch Me Go (20)…
Everyone knows that it takes Brilliant Speed (2) to claim victory under the Twinspired (10) grandstand on the first Saturday in May. The Roman descendants of Nehro (19) have been pursuing the Derby dream for two millennia, and even Soldat (17) Santiva (12) island in a Decisive Moment (5) to finance their lavish equine spending.
Meanwhile, my crazy Uncle Mo (18) – yes, the one with the stupid tagline “I don’t usually drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis. Stay Thirsty (4) my friends” – thinks that his Mucho Macho Man (13) status may lead to a Midnight Interlude (15) with his lady friend if he correctly picks the Derby winner.
And here they come around the far turn, as Shackleford (14) appears to be lulled into a Comma to the Top (6) of the stretch, as Dialed In (8) rushes past him as if his Pants On Fire (7). Wow -- what a finish, Dialed In wins Derby 137!
After the race all the horses, the Derby Kitten (9) and the Master of Hounds (11) were ushered back to their Animal Kingdom (16) through the Archarcharch (1) to live happily ever after.

Older Comments about Derby Day Montage...

Well done!
Fun stuff, Eric!
Very Nice ... gave me a great chuckle!