• Highland Reel wins another big one, this time in the Prince of Wales's at Royal Ascot.Posted 2 days ago
  • Highland Reel (2-1) powers to victory in the Prince of Wales's Stakes (G1) at Royal AscotPosted 2 days ago
  • Lady Aurelia (2-1) easily wins at Royal Ascot again in the King's Stand (G1).Posted 4 days ago
  • Timeline (1-10) cruises in Monmouth's Pegasus Stakes to remain perfect..Posted 5 days ago
  • Sweeping Paddy (7-2) pounces and scores in the Regret Stakes.Posted 6 days ago
  • Gun Runner (1-2) romps home much the best in the Grade 1 Stephen Foster.Posted 6 days ago
  • Forever Unbridled (1-1) way too much for her Fleur de Lis foes.Posted 6 days ago
  • Kasaqui (3-1) rolls down the lane to victory in the Wise Dan.Posted 6 days ago
  • Faypien (7-2) edges Mopotism in the Grade 2 Summertime Oaks.Posted 6 days ago
  • McCraken (1-5) rolls to a facile score in the Matt Winn.Posted 6 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Royal Ascot 2017

Dance To My Tune to face Zenyatta

Del Mar logo

Though run down by Zenyatta in Santa Anita's Grade I Santa Margarita Handicap in March, the appropriately named Dance to My Tune provided quite a challenge for the two-time champion older female's surging late-run style.

Dan Ward, assistant to trainer Jerry Hollendorfer, thinks the front-running Dance to My Tune could be more dangerous in Saturday's Grade I, $300,000 Clement L. Hirsch Stakes at 1 1/16 miles -- 1/16 of a mile shorter than the Santa Margarita.

Ward, who pointed out that all of Dance to My Tune's wins have been on a surface much like Del Mar's, isn't predicting a victory, but he did say, "We'll do our best in the Hirsch. We expect to make her [Zenyatta] work for it [a potential victory]."

The possible field for the Hirsch remains at four, with the chance of three more. Potential starters besides Dance to My Tune are Princess Taylor, Rinterval and, of course, Zenyatta. Listed as possible are Made for Magic, Will O Way and Wynning Ride.