• Far From Over is injured and off the Kentucky Derby trail, according to owner, James Covello.Posted 1 day ago
  • Materiality turns away the challenge of Upstart to win the Florida Derby.Posted 4 days ago
  • International Star reels in Stanford late to win the Louisiana Derby.Posted 4 days ago
  • I'm A Chatterbox sweeps the 3yo filly stakes at Fair Grounds with today's win in the Oaks.Posted 4 days ago
  • Pants On Fire guts out a win in the Sir Shackleton.Posted 4 days ago
  • War Correspondent rolls late to win the Appleton.Posted 4 days ago
  • Prince Bishop wins the world's richest race; California Chrome 2nd.Posted 4 days ago
  • Dolniya dominates the boys in the Dubai Sheema ClassicPosted 4 days ago
  • Solow defeats The Grey Gatsby in the $6,000,000 Dubai TurfPosted 4 days ago

Court Vision Targets Citation

Hollywood Park logo.
Photo: Hollywood Park

Joel Rosario will ride Court Vision for the first time in the $250,000 Grade I Citation Handicap at 1 1/16 miles on turf here November 27, agent Ron Ebanks said Thursday.

Court Vision, a multiple Grade I stakes winner with more than $2.5-million in earnings, will be shipped west from New York by trainer Rick Dutrow later this month after finishing fifth in the Breeders’ Cup Mile Saturday.

Court Vision, a 5-year-old son of Gulch, won the 2008 Grade I Hollywood Derby in his only previous start on this course. He also won the 2009 Shadwell Turf Mile at Keeneland and the Woodbine Mile in September, both Grade I.

Meteore, another Citation nominee, worked seven furlongs on turf in 1:28.60 here Thursday for trainer Richard Mandella.