• The Great War is off the Derby trail following poor finish in the BattagliaPosted 5 days ago
  •  Royal Son scores in the John Battaglia Memorial.Posted 6 days ago
  • Stellar Wind an impressive winner of the Santa Ysabel. Posted 6 days ago
  • Far Right shoots up the rail again to score in the Southwest Stakes. Posted 12 days ago
  • Khozan demolishes a Gulfstream Park allowance field to remain perfect in two starts. Posted 12 days ago
  • No beating North Slope as he returns to dirt a winner in the Evening Attire. Posted 12 days ago
  •  International Star scrapes the paint to win the Risen Star.Posted 13 days ago
  • I'm A Chatterbox speaks loud and clear in the Rachel Alexandra. Posted 13 days ago
  • Itsaknockout wins the Fountain of Youth on the DQ of Upstart. Posted 13 days ago
  •  Chocolate Ride sneaks away in the Fair Grounds Handicap.Posted 13 days ago

Cocoa Beach, Music Note are 'Dangerous Duo'

Cocoa Beach and Music Note have been here before. In 2008, at the end of long campaigns, they were still able to finish second and third, respectively, to Zenyatta in the Breeders' Cup Ladies' Classic (gr. I) at Santa Anita. Read More

Older Comments about Cocoa Beach, Music Note are 'Dangerous Duo'...

Music Note and Cocoa Beach will be a dangerous duo only if Zenyatta goes to the Classic. Otherwise, I'd say Music Note has a chance to show in the race. If Zenyatta defects from the Ladies Classic, I see the Ladies Classic ending as 1st-Careless Jewel 2nd-Music Note 3rd-Life is Sweet. That would be my Ladies Classic tri-fecta minus Zenyatta.