• There's no catching Moonlight Song in the John Morrissey over Saratoga's slop.Posted 1 hour ago
  • La Verdad wins another, dominating today's Honorable Miss at Saratoga.Posted 1 day ago
  • Solow wins the Qatar Sussex Stakes over a stubborn Arod.Posted 1 day ago
  • Breaking Lucky edges Shaman Ghost in the Prince of Wales.Posted 1 day ago
  • Shore Runner turns it on late to win the Lucky Coin.Posted 2 days ago
  • I'm A Chatterbox DQ'd giving Curalina the win in the Grade 1 CCA Oaks.Posted 3 days ago
  • In defense of her Royal North win of last year, Ageless sets a new course record at Woodbine.Posted 3 days ago
  • Catch A Flight gets up in the final stride to win the San Diego.Posted 4 days ago
  • Hard Not to Like gets up in the final jump to win the Grade 1 Diana.Posted 4 days ago
  • Big Book remains undefeated with a score in the Fleet Treat.Posted 4 days ago

Cocoa Beach, Music Note are 'Dangerous Duo'

Cocoa Beach and Music Note have been here before. In 2008, at the end of long campaigns, they were still able to finish second and third, respectively, to Zenyatta in the Breeders' Cup Ladies' Classic (gr. I) at Santa Anita. Read More

Older Comments about Cocoa Beach, Music Note are 'Dangerous Duo'...

Music Note and Cocoa Beach will be a dangerous duo only if Zenyatta goes to the Classic. Otherwise, I'd say Music Note has a chance to show in the race. If Zenyatta defects from the Ladies Classic, I see the Ladies Classic ending as 1st-Careless Jewel 2nd-Music Note 3rd-Life is Sweet. That would be my Ladies Classic tri-fecta minus Zenyatta.