• There's no catching Si Sage in the Grade 2 Charles Whittingham Stakes at Santa Anita.Posted 4 hours ago
  • Lexie Lou returns to her winning ways in today's Grade 2 Nassau Stakes.Posted 7 hours ago
  • Enola Gray takes the Melair gate to wire.Posted 1 day ago
  • Surgical Strike charges on the outside to win the Arlington Classic (G3).Posted 1 day ago
  • Diva Express and I'm a Looker make a dead heat run in the Winning Colors (G3).Posted 1 day ago
  • Flipcup game in Arlington Matron (G3) victory.Posted 1 day ago
  • In his first start since the Remsen, Gift Box rolls over a strong allowance field at Belmont.Posted 3 days ago
  • Nyquist has spiked a fever, delaying his trip to Belmont, via DRF's Dave Grening.Posted 6 days ago
  • Second Summer holds off Hard Aces to win the Grade 2 Californian.Posted 7 days ago
  • Exaggerator turns the tables and is victorious in the Preakness (G1).Posted 8 days ago

Churchill Pedigree Notes for Sunday, Nov. 11

The Fall Meet at Churchill Downs is known for showcasing 2-year-olds with the Stars of Tomorrow programs, but there are plenty of potential juvenile stars that race throughout the meet. A perfect example of this is Sunday’s sixth race, which includes several high-profile bloodlines.

#2 Indygoflyer – out of the multiple Grade I-placed mare Jade Queen
#3 Louie Villain – out of Grade I winner Pampered Princess
#5 Boundless Heart – half-brother to multiple graded-stakes winner Bizzy Caroline
#6 Dominate – half-brother to graded-stakes placed Mr. Whitestone