• Highland Reel wins another big one, this time in the Prince of Wales's at Royal Ascot.Posted 2 days ago
  • Highland Reel (2-1) powers to victory in the Prince of Wales's Stakes (G1) at Royal AscotPosted 2 days ago
  • Lady Aurelia (2-1) easily wins at Royal Ascot again in the King's Stand (G1).Posted 3 days ago
  • Timeline (1-10) cruises in Monmouth's Pegasus Stakes to remain perfect..Posted 5 days ago
  • Sweeping Paddy (7-2) pounces and scores in the Regret Stakes.Posted 5 days ago
  • Gun Runner (1-2) romps home much the best in the Grade 1 Stephen Foster.Posted 5 days ago
  • Forever Unbridled (1-1) way too much for her Fleur de Lis foes.Posted 5 days ago
  • Kasaqui (3-1) rolls down the lane to victory in the Wise Dan.Posted 5 days ago
  • Faypien (7-2) edges Mopotism in the Grade 2 Summertime Oaks.Posted 6 days ago
  • McCraken (1-5) rolls to a facile score in the Matt Winn.Posted 6 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Royal Ascot 2017

Chantal Sutherland on Battle of the Exes

Jockey Chantal Sutherland
Jockey Chantal Sutherland, in a TV interview Wednesday morning regarding the “Battle of the Exes” match race with Mike Smith upcoming August 7:

“They haven’t chosen the horses for it yet, but I rode a horse called Ex Lover and there’s one called Liarliarliar. I’m hoping that I would ride Ex Lover and Mike would ride Liarliarliar”

Older Comments about Chantal Sutherland on Battle of the Exes...

If Chantal rides Ex Lover, Mike should ride Free From My Ex--today, Ex Lover (with Chantal) finished 2nd and FFMX finished 3rd in separate races...
Totally agreed TraciPatrick -.- That was such a bitchy thing to say
Best of luck Chantal ride like the wind!!!!
You go, girl!
Mike Smith is a douche. I love Chantal!
She is Hot
I can't stand her! Im so glad they are not together anymore....he can do MUCH better!