• Gold Rush Dancer (14-1) pulls the upset in Del Mar's Real Good Deal Stakes.Posted 1 day ago
  • Haveyougoneaway (7-2) wears down Paulassilverlining to win the Honorable Miss at Saratoga.Posted 1 day ago
  • Exaggerator is going in the Haskell, according to Steve Edelson of the Asbury Park Press.Posted 1 day ago
  • The Gurkha wins a Sussex thriller over Galileo Gold and Ribchester.Posted 1 day ago
  • Amis Gizmo romps home in the Prince of Wales at Fort Erie.Posted 2 days ago
  • Long On Value (7-2) cuts back and rolls in the Lucky Coin Stakes.Posted 3 days ago
  • Songbird repels the challenge of Carina Mia, and romps home in the CCA Oaks.Posted 4 days ago
  • Up With the Birds swings to victory in Woodbine's Nijinsky Stakes.Posted 4 days ago
  • Tin Type Gal rides the rail to victory in Monmouth's Boiling Springs.Posted 4 days ago
  • California Chrome edges Dortmund in a San Diego Handicap showdown.Posted 5 days ago

Chantal Sutherland on Battle of the Exes

Jockey Chantal Sutherland
Jockey Chantal Sutherland, in a TV interview Wednesday morning regarding the “Battle of the Exes” match race with Mike Smith upcoming August 7:

“They haven’t chosen the horses for it yet, but I rode a horse called Ex Lover and there’s one called Liarliarliar. I’m hoping that I would ride Ex Lover and Mike would ride Liarliarliar”

Older Comments about Chantal Sutherland on Battle of the Exes...

If Chantal rides Ex Lover, Mike should ride Free From My Ex--today, Ex Lover (with Chantal) finished 2nd and FFMX finished 3rd in separate races...
Totally agreed TraciPatrick -.- That was such a bitchy thing to say
Best of luck Chantal ride like the wind!!!!
You go, girl!
Mike Smith is a douche. I love Chantal!
She is Hot
I can't stand her! Im so glad they are not together anymore....he can do MUCH better!