• There's no catching Si Sage in the Grade 2 Charles Whittingham Stakes at Santa Anita.Posted 12 hours ago
  • Lexie Lou returns to her winning ways in today's Grade 2 Nassau Stakes.Posted 15 hours ago
  • Enola Gray takes the Melair gate to wire.Posted 1 day ago
  • Surgical Strike charges on the outside to win the Arlington Classic (G3).Posted 1 day ago
  • Diva Express and I'm a Looker make a dead heat run in the Winning Colors (G3).Posted 1 day ago
  • Flipcup game in Arlington Matron (G3) victory.Posted 1 day ago
  • In his first start since the Remsen, Gift Box rolls over a strong allowance field at Belmont.Posted 3 days ago
  • Nyquist has spiked a fever, delaying his trip to Belmont, via DRF's Dave Grening.Posted 6 days ago
  • Second Summer holds off Hard Aces to win the Grade 2 Californian.Posted 7 days ago
  • Exaggerator turns the tables and is victorious in the Preakness (G1).Posted 8 days ago

Chantal Sutherland on Battle of the Exes

Jockey Chantal Sutherland
Jockey Chantal Sutherland, in a TV interview Wednesday morning regarding the “Battle of the Exes” match race with Mike Smith upcoming August 7:

“They haven’t chosen the horses for it yet, but I rode a horse called Ex Lover and there’s one called Liarliarliar. I’m hoping that I would ride Ex Lover and Mike would ride Liarliarliar”

Older Comments about Chantal Sutherland on Battle of the Exes...

If Chantal rides Ex Lover, Mike should ride Free From My Ex--today, Ex Lover (with Chantal) finished 2nd and FFMX finished 3rd in separate races...
Totally agreed TraciPatrick -.- That was such a bitchy thing to say
Best of luck Chantal ride like the wind!!!!
You go, girl!
Mike Smith is a douche. I love Chantal!
She is Hot
I can't stand her! Im so glad they are not together anymore....he can do MUCH better!