• Long shot Stormy Lucy (65-1) upsets the Matriarch (G1) at Del Mar in the last stride. Posted 17 hours ago
  • Dortmund romps home a winner in the Native Diver.Posted 1 day ago
  • Commissioner much the best in the Hawthorne Gold Cup.Posted 1 day ago
  • Chiropractor edges March for a Hollywood Derby win at 14-1.Posted 1 day ago
  • Airoforce takes to the dirt in a big way, pulling away to win the Kentucky Jockey Club.Posted 1 day ago
  • Carina Mia turns back Stageplay in the Golden Rod.Posted 1 day ago
  • Tonalist with a late rush to just get up in the Cigar Mile!Posted 1 day ago
  • Forever Unbridled outduels Carrumba to the wire in the Comely.Posted 1 day ago
  • Mohaymen an impressive winner of Aqueduct's nine furlong Remsen.Posted 1 day ago
  • Lewis Bay runs to her odds in the Demoiselle.Posted 1 day ago

Chantal Sutherland on Battle of the Exes

Jockey Chantal Sutherland
Jockey Chantal Sutherland, in a TV interview Wednesday morning regarding the “Battle of the Exes” match race with Mike Smith upcoming August 7:

“They haven’t chosen the horses for it yet, but I rode a horse called Ex Lover and there’s one called Liarliarliar. I’m hoping that I would ride Ex Lover and Mike would ride Liarliarliar”

Older Comments about Chantal Sutherland on Battle of the Exes...

If Chantal rides Ex Lover, Mike should ride Free From My Ex--today, Ex Lover (with Chantal) finished 2nd and FFMX finished 3rd in separate races...
Totally agreed TraciPatrick -.- That was such a bitchy thing to say
Best of luck Chantal ride like the wind!!!!
You go, girl!
Mike Smith is a douche. I love Chantal!
She is Hot
I can't stand her! Im so glad they are not together anymore....he can do MUCH better!