• ZATT's Star of the Week, is ... Winx!Posted 2 days ago
  • Elektrum (5-2) gets up in the final jump to win the Grade 3 Dowager at Keeneland.Posted 2 days ago
  • Roca Rojo (4-1) storms home to romp in Belmont's Athenia.Posted 2 days ago
  • Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 3 days ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 3 days ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 3 days ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 3 days ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 3 days ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 4 days ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 4 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

Chantal Sutherland on Battle of the Exes

Jockey Chantal Sutherland
Jockey Chantal Sutherland, in a TV interview Wednesday morning regarding the “Battle of the Exes” match race with Mike Smith upcoming August 7:

“They haven’t chosen the horses for it yet, but I rode a horse called Ex Lover and there’s one called Liarliarliar. I’m hoping that I would ride Ex Lover and Mike would ride Liarliarliar”

Older Comments about Chantal Sutherland on Battle of the Exes...

If Chantal rides Ex Lover, Mike should ride Free From My Ex--today, Ex Lover (with Chantal) finished 2nd and FFMX finished 3rd in separate races...
Totally agreed TraciPatrick -.- That was such a bitchy thing to say
Best of luck Chantal ride like the wind!!!!
You go, girl!
Mike Smith is a douche. I love Chantal!
She is Hot
I can't stand her! Im so glad they are not together anymore....he can do MUCH better!