• Arrogate draws post position #9 for Saturday's Dubai World Cup.Posted 1 day ago
  • Vale Dori (6-5) wins a virtual match race over Finest City in the G1 Santa Margarita.Posted 5 days ago
  • Malagacy (3-1) remains unbeaten with an impressive Rebel win.Posted 5 days ago
  • Enola Gray (2-5) much the best down the hill in the Irish O'Brien.Posted 5 days ago
  • Jenda's Agenda (2-5) stays unbeaten with a facile win in the Caeser's Wish.Posted 5 days ago
  • Mor Spirit (1-2) too good in the Essex at Oaklawn Park.Posted 5 days ago
  • Distinta (11-1) gets up on the shadow of the wire in the Inside Information.Posted 5 days ago
  • Twisted Tom (4-1) gets up in the final jump to win the Private Terms.Posted 5 days ago
  • Streamline (12-1) upsets the Azeri; rough trip for favorite Terra Promessa.Posted 5 days ago
  • Clothes Fall Off (6-5) undresses the competition in the Correction.Posted 5 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Dubai World Cup 2017

Breeders' Cup Contender- Dyrdek's Weemissfrankie Still Perfect (Video)

After winning the third straight race to start her career while capturing her second Grade I victory in the $250,000 Oak Leaf Stakes, Weemissfrankie and her connections, which include popular MTV reality star Rob Dyrdek, put on one of the most exuberant celebrations in quite some time in Santa Anita’s winner’s circle.

“I’m such a huge fan of horse racing in general and how much fun it is,” said Dyrdek, who set many Guinness World Records for skateboarding on his shows Fantasy Factory and Rob & Big. “I hope to inspire other friends in my world to start kicking in a little money into some horses and see what happens. It’s a heck of a thrill.”

Making her first start on dirt and going two turns, the 9-to-5 favorite sat in mid-pack early before swinging out turning for home and just getting up by half a length after the mile and a sixteenth journey under a strong ride from Rafael Bejarano.

“I think she beat a good group of fillies over a track that might be slightly speed biased,” said trainer Peter Eurton, who can thank the New York-bred daughter of Sunriver for both Grade I wins of his career. “(The enjoyment she’s brought) has been so short and quick that it hasn’t really sunk in yet.”

The next stop for Weemissfrankie is likely the $2 million Grey Goose Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies (Grade I) at Churchill Downs on November 4; although Eurton said the Juvenile Fillies Turf would also be a consideration.

Both runner-up Candrea, the second choice at 3-to-1, and third-place finisher Charm the Maker, the 9-to-2 fourth choice who finished another half length back, are also under consideration for trips to Kentucky for the Breeders’ Cup World Thoroughbred Championships.

Make sure to follow me on Twitter @mdoche for much more and visit www.pick4blog.com for daily selections and analysis!

To view my horse racing channel on YouTube click here!

Older Comments about Breeders' Cup Contender- Dyrdek's Weemissfrankie Still Perfect (Video)...

Not sure why Weemissfrankie is not getting more respect. She looks good to me!