• ZATT's Star of the Week, is ... Winx!Posted 2 days ago
  • Elektrum (5-2) gets up in the final jump to win the Grade 3 Dowager at Keeneland.Posted 2 days ago
  • Roca Rojo (4-1) storms home to romp in Belmont's Athenia.Posted 2 days ago
  • Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 3 days ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 3 days ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 3 days ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 3 days ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 3 days ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 4 days ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 4 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

Bob Baffert on San Felipe winner Pioneerof The Nile

BOB BAFFERT, PIONEEROF THE NILE, WINNER: “He’s becoming very professional. He was a May foal, so he’s not even three yet. I like what I saw today. This will tighten the screws up for the Santa Anita Derby ($750,000, Grade I, 1 1/8 miles on April 4) . . . It won’t be like this in the Santa Anita Derby, because he’ll have (The) Pamplemousse. I just wanted to get through here. He sat there and did the right thing. I was a little bit nervous today because it looked too easy on paper, and usually, that’s when things go wrong . . . He likes to take off after a horse. He was doing great, but I just like that he got through this and he handled it well, no problems, and it wasn’t too hard on him . . . At the eighth pole, he just shut it down. Garrett (Gomez) said, ‘Here we go again.’ It’s like the CashCall (Futurity). He did the same thing . . . He likes to run at horses, and he’ll get plenty to run at from here on out.”