• Exaggerator is going in the Haskell, according to Steve Edelson of the Asbury Park Press.Posted 14 minutes ago
  • The Gurkha wins a Sussex thriller over Galileo Gold and Ribchester.Posted 3 hours ago
  • Amis Gizmo romps home in the Prince of Wales at Fort Erie.Posted 17 hours ago
  • Long On Value (7-2) cuts back and rolls in the Lucky Coin Stakes.Posted 1 day ago
  • Songbird repels the challenge of Carina Mia, and romps home in the CCA Oaks.Posted 2 days ago
  • Up With the Birds swings to victory in Woodbine's Nijinsky Stakes.Posted 2 days ago
  • Tin Type Gal rides the rail to victory in Monmouth's Boiling Springs.Posted 2 days ago
  • California Chrome edges Dortmund in a San Diego Handicap showdown.Posted 3 days ago
  • Mokat (7-1) turns the San Clemente into a one-filly show.Posted 3 days ago
  • Dacita just gets up in the Grade 1 Diana in a four-horse photo.Posted 3 days ago

Bob Baffert on San Felipe winner Pioneerof The Nile

BOB BAFFERT, PIONEEROF THE NILE, WINNER: “He’s becoming very professional. He was a May foal, so he’s not even three yet. I like what I saw today. This will tighten the screws up for the Santa Anita Derby ($750,000, Grade I, 1 1/8 miles on April 4) . . . It won’t be like this in the Santa Anita Derby, because he’ll have (The) Pamplemousse. I just wanted to get through here. He sat there and did the right thing. I was a little bit nervous today because it looked too easy on paper, and usually, that’s when things go wrong . . . He likes to take off after a horse. He was doing great, but I just like that he got through this and he handled it well, no problems, and it wasn’t too hard on him . . . At the eighth pole, he just shut it down. Garrett (Gomez) said, ‘Here we go again.’ It’s like the CashCall (Futurity). He did the same thing . . . He likes to run at horses, and he’ll get plenty to run at from here on out.”