• Royal Posse (3-5) repeats in the Claiming Crown Jewel and becomes a millionaire.Posted 24 minutes ago
  • King and His Court (8-5) flies home to win the Display Stakes.Posted 30 minutes ago
  • R Angel Katelyn (8-5) leads all the way in the Sandpiper.Posted 41 minutes ago
  • Rapid Rhythm runs them down in the Battle of New Orleans.Posted 44 minutes ago
  • Highway Star (7-1) is up in time to win the Go for Wand.Posted 1 hour ago
  • Chance of Luck (7-2) holds on to take the Inaugural StakesPosted 1 hour ago
  • Whitmore wins the 6th race at Aqueduct, his first race back since the Kentucky Derby.Posted 2 hours ago
  • Even Thunder (5-2) holds on to win the King's Swan.Posted 1 day ago
  • Effinex, earner of more than $3.3 million, has been retired to stud in New York.Posted 4 days ago
  • Back on dirt, Midnight Storm (8-5) rolls home in the Native Diver.Posted 5 days ago

Bob Baffert on San Felipe winner Pioneerof The Nile

BOB BAFFERT, PIONEEROF THE NILE, WINNER: “He’s becoming very professional. He was a May foal, so he’s not even three yet. I like what I saw today. This will tighten the screws up for the Santa Anita Derby ($750,000, Grade I, 1 1/8 miles on April 4) . . . It won’t be like this in the Santa Anita Derby, because he’ll have (The) Pamplemousse. I just wanted to get through here. He sat there and did the right thing. I was a little bit nervous today because it looked too easy on paper, and usually, that’s when things go wrong . . . He likes to take off after a horse. He was doing great, but I just like that he got through this and he handled it well, no problems, and it wasn’t too hard on him . . . At the eighth pole, he just shut it down. Garrett (Gomez) said, ‘Here we go again.’ It’s like the CashCall (Futurity). He did the same thing . . . He likes to run at horses, and he’ll get plenty to run at from here on out.”