• There's no catching Si Sage in the Grade 2 Charles Whittingham Stakes at Santa Anita.Posted 37 minutes ago
  • Lexie Lou returns to her winning ways in today's Grade 2 Nassau Stakes.Posted 3 hours ago
  • Enola Gray takes the Melair gate to wire.Posted 1 day ago
  • Surgical Strike charges on the outside to win the Arlington Classic (G3).Posted 1 day ago
  • Diva Express and I'm a Looker make a dead heat run in the Winning Colors (G3).Posted 1 day ago
  • Flipcup game in Arlington Matron (G3) victory.Posted 1 day ago
  • In his first start since the Remsen, Gift Box rolls over a strong allowance field at Belmont.Posted 3 days ago
  • Nyquist has spiked a fever, delaying his trip to Belmont, via DRF's Dave Grening.Posted 6 days ago
  • Second Summer holds off Hard Aces to win the Grade 2 Californian.Posted 7 days ago
  • Exaggerator turns the tables and is victorious in the Preakness (G1).Posted 8 days ago

Belmont All Stakes Pick 4 Selections

The Super Saturday card at Belmont Park offers a $300,000 guaranteed all stakes Pick 4 on races seven through nine. Horse Racing Nation Managing Editor, Brian Zipse, and blogger, Matt Shifman have combined their handicapping efforts to give you four different tickets for the Pick 4. Choose the ticket(s) that fit your budget.

[You can read the complete analysis from Brian and Matt for each of these grade one races at Zipse at the Track.]

The key to success in this Pick 4 is Point of Entry in leg three, the Joe Hirsch Turf Classic. Point of Entry is a single on all four of the tickets.

Brian’s 50¢ Pick 4 ticket spreads 3 x 6 x 1 x 2 and costs only $18. Brian gives you six horses in the second leg, the Flower Bowl, which is probably the most wide open race in the sequence.

Matt’s ticket goes 4 x 4 x 1 x 3 and provides good coverage in the Vosburgh and the Flower Bowl with a cost of $24 for the 50¢ play.

We also decided to give you a ticket that combines ALL of the choices from BOTH of our tickets. This ticket goes 5 x 6 x 1 x 3 and costs $45.

The last option is the low budget play. This All-Star ticket uses only the horses that we BOTH have on our tickets and only has 16 combinations for a cost of $8. This plays gives you Ron the Greek and Fort Larned in the Jockey Club Gold Cup.

I will be at Belmont for Super Saturday and will be tweeting the results from the Pick 4. Follow me @AndyScoggin.  Good Luck and enjoy a great day of racing from Belmont Park.

Older Comments about Belmont All Stakes Pick 4 Selections...

I just felt like playing a horizontal, only $6 for some fun. I'll bet the races as they come up odds willing. BEL #7 $0.50 Pick-4 1,5,8,​WT,1,4,​WT,2,4,​WT,5 none $ 6.00
Alone on the lead: the best bet in the game. The horse dictates the race to all who follow. Odds will stink however, so will have to look elsewhere IF there is a bet to be found. Watch how the front does in other turfer races UP to that one.
Here's my daily buget special Pick 4/ 50 cents total cost $6-1,5,8/1,4/2,4/5/ I think this is my 2nd horizontal in about 30yrs or so. These are all Mr. Chalkies so I don't see a return unless I catch the 5s as book ends
Nice tickets fellas! Hoping Little Mike doesn't take you down like he did to Zipse, Shutty & myself on Arlington Million Day.
I could not agree with you more. Only Horse Racing Nation offers innovative stuff like this!
Always great to work with you, my friend ... Good luck to all!