• Highland Reel wins another big one, this time in the Prince of Wales's at Royal Ascot.Posted 1 day ago
  • Highland Reel (2-1) powers to victory in the Prince of Wales's Stakes (G1) at Royal AscotPosted 1 day ago
  • Lady Aurelia (2-1) easily wins at Royal Ascot again in the King's Stand (G1).Posted 2 days ago
  • Timeline (1-10) cruises in Monmouth's Pegasus Stakes to remain perfect..Posted 4 days ago
  • Sweeping Paddy (7-2) pounces and scores in the Regret Stakes.Posted 5 days ago
  • Gun Runner (1-2) romps home much the best in the Grade 1 Stephen Foster.Posted 5 days ago
  • Forever Unbridled (1-1) way too much for her Fleur de Lis foes.Posted 5 days ago
  • Kasaqui (3-1) rolls down the lane to victory in the Wise Dan.Posted 5 days ago
  • Faypien (7-2) edges Mopotism in the Grade 2 Summertime Oaks.Posted 5 days ago
  • McCraken (1-5) rolls to a facile score in the Matt Winn.Posted 5 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Royal Ascot 2017

Belmont 2012: I'll Have Another Avoids Collision With Loose Horse

I'll Have Another jogs at Belmont Park.
A loose horse on the Belmont oval almost upset I'll Have Another's Triple Crown bid. The DRF reports the Kentucky Derby and Preakness winner was on the track with pony Lava Man, jogging along the outside rail when the incident occured. The loose horse approached I'll Have Another in a full-out gallop and darted through the space between him and the outside rail, narrowly missing the Derby winner and avoiding catastrophe.

Older Comments about Belmont 2012: I'll Have Another Avoids Collision With Loose Horse...

That would've been a catastrophe!
Maybe he'll run into her in the future and she'll have his foal. Sorry, just trying to bury a different thread..
Same here Mary, but I think he'll be okay- he was probably just startled quite a bit. I'm just glad that she didn't injure him.
That loose filly squeezed between the rail and IHA. I hope it didn't make him afraid of horses getting too close.
This incident will add to the legend if he does win the Belmont.
That could have been catastrophic