• Texas Chrome (2-1) bravely squeezed through on the rail for an Oklahoma Derby win.Posted 2 days ago
  • Unbridled Mo (4-1) rides the rail to victory in the Remington Park Oaks.Posted 2 days ago
  • Accelerate (1-1) rallies to win the Los Alamitos Derby (G2).Posted 3 days ago
  • Connect (10-1) upsets the Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 4 days ago
  • Songbird (1-5) gets win number 11 in the Cotillion (G1) at Parx Racing.Posted 4 days ago
  • Noholdingback Bear (3-1) wins the Gallant Bob (G3) at Parx Racing.Posted 4 days ago
  • 2015 Turf Champion Big Blue Kitten has been retired from racing, via the Chad Brown barn.Posted 7 days ago
  • No catching Sarah Sis (10-1) in the Presque Isle Downs Masters.Posted 8 days ago
  • Victory to Victory  7-1) pulls clear in the Grade 1 Natalma Stakes.Posted 10 days ago
  • Good Samaritan (3-1) rolls to a Breeders' Cup birth with a Summer Stakes win.Posted 10 days ago

Belmont 2012: I'll Have Another Avoids Collision With Loose Horse

I'll Have Another jogs at Belmont Park.
A loose horse on the Belmont oval almost upset I'll Have Another's Triple Crown bid. The DRF reports the Kentucky Derby and Preakness winner was on the track with pony Lava Man, jogging along the outside rail when the incident occured. The loose horse approached I'll Have Another in a full-out gallop and darted through the space between him and the outside rail, narrowly missing the Derby winner and avoiding catastrophe.

Older Comments about Belmont 2012: I'll Have Another Avoids Collision With Loose Horse...

That would've been a catastrophe!
Maybe he'll run into her in the future and she'll have his foal. Sorry, just trying to bury a different thread..
Same here Mary, but I think he'll be okay- he was probably just startled quite a bit. I'm just glad that she didn't injure him.
That loose filly squeezed between the rail and IHA. I hope it didn't make him afraid of horses getting too close.
This incident will add to the legend if he does win the Belmont.
That could have been catastrophic