• Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 3 hours ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 3 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 5 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 6 days ago
  • Stanford finds his way back to the winner's circle in the Charles Town Classic.Posted 6 days ago
  • Rose Brier sets new course record in the Henry S. Clark.Posted 6 days ago
  • Da Big Hoss lives up to his name with the Dixiana Elkhorn win.Posted 6 days ago
  • Raging Smoke leads all the way in the Sugar Maple.Posted 6 days ago
  • Highland Sky flies home to Woodhaven victory.Posted 6 days ago
  • Brooklynsway upsets I'm A Chatterbox in the Doubledogdare at 25-1.Posted 7 days ago

Belmont 2012: I'll Have Another Avoids Collision With Loose Horse

I'll Have Another jogs at Belmont Park.
A loose horse on the Belmont oval almost upset I'll Have Another's Triple Crown bid. The DRF reports the Kentucky Derby and Preakness winner was on the track with pony Lava Man, jogging along the outside rail when the incident occured. The loose horse approached I'll Have Another in a full-out gallop and darted through the space between him and the outside rail, narrowly missing the Derby winner and avoiding catastrophe.

Older Comments about Belmont 2012: I'll Have Another Avoids Collision With Loose Horse...

That would've been a catastrophe!
Maybe he'll run into her in the future and she'll have his foal. Sorry, just trying to bury a different thread..
Same here Mary, but I think he'll be okay- he was probably just startled quite a bit. I'm just glad that she didn't injure him.
That loose filly squeezed between the rail and IHA. I hope it didn't make him afraid of horses getting too close.
This incident will add to the legend if he does win the Belmont.
That could have been catastrophic