• Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 8 hours ago
  • Frosted is pointing to the Breeders' Cup Classic, per his connections.Posted 2 days ago
  • Erupt (IRE) at 12-1 closes to win the $1,000,000 Pattison Canadian International (G1)Posted 5 days ago
  • Al's Gal (6-1) wins the head bob and the E. P. Taylor (G1) at WoodbinePosted 5 days ago
  • Blanket finish in the Nearctic (G2) at Woodbine goes to Calgary Cat (15-1)Posted 5 days ago
  • Arella Rockstar (12-1) upsets the Matron (G3) at Belmont Park.Posted 5 days ago
  • Time and Motion (3-1) wins a three-filly photo in the QE II Challenge Cup.Posted 6 days ago
  • Undefeated Theory (3-10) kicks away to a Futurity scorePosted 6 days ago
  • Almanzor turns away Found in the Group 1 British Champions Stakes.Posted 6 days ago
  • Minding better than the boys in the Queen Elizabeth II at Ascot.Posted 6 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

Before the Breeders’ Cup, There is October 2

I try to temper my anticipation for the Breeders’ Cup because I know it is still almost seven weeks away, but it is not easy when I think about what will be at this year’s two-day smorgasbord. I honestly believe that this year’s Cup is shaping up as one of the best in history. Luckily, I have great racing in the meantime to help me get through the next 47 days. Speaking of great racing, with each passing day, I am becoming more excited for a day of racing only 12 days out. October 2 has always looked good on paper, but now as we move closer to the big Breeders’ Cup prep day... Read More