• Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 4 hours ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 3 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 5 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 6 days ago
  • Stanford finds his way back to the winner's circle in the Charles Town Classic.Posted 6 days ago
  • Rose Brier sets new course record in the Henry S. Clark.Posted 6 days ago
  • Da Big Hoss lives up to his name with the Dixiana Elkhorn win.Posted 6 days ago
  • Raging Smoke leads all the way in the Sugar Maple.Posted 6 days ago
  • Highland Sky flies home to Woodhaven victory.Posted 6 days ago
  • Brooklynsway upsets I'm A Chatterbox in the Doubledogdare at 25-1.Posted 7 days ago

BC Sprint: Catch Zensational If You Can

Bob Baffert has been quoted as saying Zensational is one of the most talented horses he has ever trained in his Hall of Fame career. The 3-year-old son of Unbridled's Song will get a chance to prove it Nov. 7 in the $2-million Sentient Jet Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) at Santa Anita. Read More

Older Comments about BC Sprint: Catch Zensational If You Can...

One thing is for sure, when that gate opens, there will be no stopping him. He will run as fast as he can for as long as he can. Fatal Bullet will be breathing down his neck pushing him faster than he has ever run before. Keep in mind, Baffert wants a cool day thinking a hot day changes the Pro-Ride surface to be unfavorable to his charge. Don't count the filly Fleeting Spirit out. Tons of class, beating on a huge fields of boys. Dancing In Silks is capabale of the upset as well sitting just off the Zensational/Fatal Bullet duel.
Not that there's even really such a thing, of all of the Breeders Cup races, this race is as close to a "sure bet" as you're going to get. My meaning by that being that in each race there's going to be a favorite. I think there's little doubt that Zensational will be the favorite for the Sprint. And of all the favorites for each race, I feel that he's the one that's most likely to win his race. As of late, Zensational has just looked unbeatable at 6 furlongs. It will really surprise me if Zensational loses this race. I'm not saying that he can't, he's definitely got plenty of competition, but I don't think he will. But given what his odd's are likely to be come race time, don't go looking to get rich off of this race.