• Mind Your Biscuits (3-1) scoots up the rail to win the Grade 2 Amsterdam.Posted 58 minutes ago
  • Mind Your Biscuits (3-1) runs up the rail to win the Amsterdam (G2).Posted 58 minutes ago
  • Connect, a son of Curlin, connects in the Curlin Stakes at Saratoga.Posted 21 hours ago
  • Gold Rush Dancer (14-1) pulls the upset in Del Mar's Real Good Deal Stakes.Posted 2 days ago
  • Haveyougoneaway (7-2) wears down Paulassilverlining to win the Honorable Miss at Saratoga.Posted 2 days ago
  • Exaggerator is going in the Haskell, according to Steve Edelson of the Asbury Park Press.Posted 3 days ago
  • The Gurkha wins a Sussex thriller over Galileo Gold and Ribchester.Posted 3 days ago
  • Amis Gizmo romps home in the Prince of Wales at Fort Erie.Posted 3 days ago
  • Long On Value (7-2) cuts back and rolls in the Lucky Coin Stakes.Posted 4 days ago
  • Songbird repels the challenge of Carina Mia, and romps home in the CCA Oaks.Posted 5 days ago

Askbut I Won'ttell Takes My Charmer

Askbut I Won'ttell proved her upset victory in the Grade 3 Cardinal Handicap at Churchill Downs four weeks ago was no fluke when she returned to post a three-quarter-length decision over a dead game Trip for A.J. in the $100,000 My Charmer Handicap. Evading Tempete finished another 1 ½ lengths farther back in third in her U.S. debut.

Askbut I Won'ttell was 6-1 when she rallied to win the Cardinal and was the same price in the Grade 3 My Charmer. Rating near the rear of the pack off a moderate early pace, Askbut I Won'ttell tipped out four-wide under jockey Shaun Bridgmohan to launch her bid into the stretch before wearing down Trip for A.J. in the closing strides. Read More