• Illuminant stalks and pounces to win the Grade 1 Gamely at Santa Anita.Posted 20 hours ago
  • Cyrus Alexander puts away Shotgun Kowboy to win the Lone Star Handicap.Posted 20 hours ago
  • Tapitation rolls late to score in the Kingston Stakes.Posted 1 day ago
  • Bust Another runs away with Belmont's Mike Lee at odds of 19-1.Posted 1 day ago
  • Weekend Hideaway rolls home an easy winner of the Commentator Stakes.Posted 1 day ago
  • There's no catching Si Sage in the Grade 2 Charles Whittingham Stakes at Santa Anita.Posted 1 day ago
  • Lexie Lou returns to her winning ways in today's Grade 2 Nassau Stakes.Posted 1 day ago
  • Enola Gray takes the Melair gate to wire.Posted 2 days ago
  • Surgical Strike charges on the outside to win the Arlington Classic (G3).Posted 2 days ago
  • Diva Express and I'm a Looker make a dead heat run in the Winning Colors (G3).Posted 2 days ago

Askbut I Won'ttell Takes My Charmer

Askbut I Won'ttell proved her upset victory in the Grade 3 Cardinal Handicap at Churchill Downs four weeks ago was no fluke when she returned to post a three-quarter-length decision over a dead game Trip for A.J. in the $100,000 My Charmer Handicap. Evading Tempete finished another 1 ½ lengths farther back in third in her U.S. debut.

Askbut I Won'ttell was 6-1 when she rallied to win the Cardinal and was the same price in the Grade 3 My Charmer. Rating near the rear of the pack off a moderate early pace, Askbut I Won'ttell tipped out four-wide under jockey Shaun Bridgmohan to launch her bid into the stretch before wearing down Trip for A.J. in the closing strides. Read More