• Lady Shipman breezes home much the best in Belmont's License Fee.Posted 3 days ago
  • Ben's Cat sprints home late to win his 10yo seasonal debut in thrilling fashion.Posted 4 days ago
  • Minding shows her class, easily winning the 1000 Guineas.Posted 4 days ago
  • Uncle Lino digs in to win the inaugural California Chrome Stakes.Posted 4 days ago
  • A Lot holds off favored Green Mask by a whisker to win the Elusive Quality.Posted 4 days ago
  • Galileo Gold, under Frankie Dettori, rolls in the 2000 Guineas.Posted 5 days ago
  • Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 5 days ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 9 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 10 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 11 days ago

Askbut I Won'ttell Takes My Charmer

Askbut I Won'ttell proved her upset victory in the Grade 3 Cardinal Handicap at Churchill Downs four weeks ago was no fluke when she returned to post a three-quarter-length decision over a dead game Trip for A.J. in the $100,000 My Charmer Handicap. Evading Tempete finished another 1 ½ lengths farther back in third in her U.S. debut.

Askbut I Won'ttell was 6-1 when she rallied to win the Cardinal and was the same price in the Grade 3 My Charmer. Rating near the rear of the pack off a moderate early pace, Askbut I Won'ttell tipped out four-wide under jockey Shaun Bridgmohan to launch her bid into the stretch before wearing down Trip for A.J. in the closing strides. Read More