• Champion Untapable has been retired from racing, according to owner, Ron Winchell.Posted 4 days ago
  • Cheekaboo wins a blanket finish in the Honeymoon at 23-1.Posted 4 days ago
  • Donegal Moon scores after Unified comes up empty in the Pegasus Stakes.Posted 4 days ago
  • Ancient Secret just gets up to win the Wild Applause Stakes at Belmont Park.Posted 4 days ago
  • Bradester (9-1) upsets the Stephen Foster (G1) in gate to wire fashionPosted 5 days ago
  • Pleuven (Fr), with a stalking move, wins the Wise Dan (G2) at 7-1Posted 5 days ago
  • Paid Up Subscriber (6-1) rallies and draws off to win the Fleur de Lis Handicap (G2)Posted 5 days ago
  • Songbird (1-9) stays unbeaten in the Summertime Oaks (G2) at Santa Anita.Posted 5 days ago
  • Gun Runner (1-9) goes gate to wire to easily take the Matt Winn (G3).Posted 5 days ago
  • Obviously brings the strongest hand to the table in the Poker.Posted 6 days ago

Askbut I Won'ttell Takes My Charmer

Askbut I Won'ttell proved her upset victory in the Grade 3 Cardinal Handicap at Churchill Downs four weeks ago was no fluke when she returned to post a three-quarter-length decision over a dead game Trip for A.J. in the $100,000 My Charmer Handicap. Evading Tempete finished another 1 ½ lengths farther back in third in her U.S. debut.

Askbut I Won'ttell was 6-1 when she rallied to win the Cardinal and was the same price in the Grade 3 My Charmer. Rating near the rear of the pack off a moderate early pace, Askbut I Won'ttell tipped out four-wide under jockey Shaun Bridgmohan to launch her bid into the stretch before wearing down Trip for A.J. in the closing strides. Read More