• Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 3 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 4 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 5 days ago
  • Stanford finds his way back to the winner's circle in the Charles Town Classic.Posted 5 days ago
  • Rose Brier sets new course record in the Henry S. Clark.Posted 5 days ago
  • Da Big Hoss lives up to his name with the Dixiana Elkhorn win.Posted 5 days ago
  • Raging Smoke leads all the way in the Sugar Maple.Posted 5 days ago
  • Highland Sky flies home to Woodhaven victory.Posted 6 days ago
  • Brooklynsway upsets I'm A Chatterbox in the Doubledogdare at 25-1.Posted 6 days ago
  • Cupid has been removed from consideration from the Kentucky Derby; Mo Tom is now in.Posted 11 days ago

Arlington Million Infographic Fun Facts

Arlington Million Fun Facts Infographic
The 29th running of the Arlington Million is Saturday, and we here at HRN are so excited that we are sending out our inaugural infographic! Think of this as a pull-out poster, only for the interwebs. I hope you find it useful and informative - as I had a lot of fun researching and creating it!

Feel free to share it with friends and pass it on!

I'm working on some other infographics for the future, but if you have a great idea or something you would love to see presented in pictures, shoot me a line at ccurtis@horseracingnation.com.

--Candice Curtis

Click on the image to enlarge.
Arlington Million Infographic Fun Facts

Older Comments about Arlington Million Infographic Fun Facts...

The million drew a top notch international field. Looks like a fantastic betting race. They have free pp's for the graded races at AP at their facebook page!
Thanks guys!
I agree ... way to go Candice!
Love the Infographic! Nice job Candice!