• Minding rolls home an easy winner of the Group 1 Pretty Polly Stakes at The Curragh.Posted 2 days ago
  • Melatonin powers home a strong winner of the Gold Cup at Santa Anita.Posted 2 days ago
  • Lord Nelson lunges late to nip Subtle Indian in the Triple Bend.Posted 3 days ago
  • By the Moon proves best in the Grade 3 Bed O' Roses at Belmont Park.Posted 3 days ago
  • Mo Tom finds a trouble free trip, and rolls home an easy Ohio Derby winner.Posted 3 days ago
  • Isabella Sings strolls to victory in Monmouth's Eatontown.Posted 3 days ago
  • Sarah Sis makes all the running as the Chicago Handicap favorite.Posted 3 days ago
  • Harzand holds off Idaho in the Irish Derby to become a dual Derby winnerPosted 3 days ago
  • Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 4 days ago
  • Champion Untapable has been retired from racing, according to owner, Ron Winchell.Posted 8 days ago

Apple Blossom Possible for Ravi's Song

Mrs. Yoshio Fujita’s Ravi’s Song, convincing winner of Saturday’s second running of the $100,000 New Orleans Ladies, is being considered for a trip to central Arkansas to run in Oaklawn’s Grade I Apple Blossom Handicap on April 15.

“She came out of that race yesterday just fine,” said trainer Carl Bowman on Sunday morning. “In fact, she was kicking and playing around in the test barn like she hadn’t even just run.

“I would say the Apple Blossom is a distinct possibility,” Bowman said. “I’ll have to look around and see what’s available between now and then. The Apple Blossom will remain under consideration but I may just wait for some of the races at Churchill.

“The way I look at it, we’ve been patient with her this long, and she’s turned out to be a very nice racehorse for us and I don’t want to rush into anything,” Bowman concluded. “I’d love to go on a real nice winning streak with her, but I find it’s usually best to let them tell you what they want to do and then listen to what they tell you.”