• Accelerate (7-1) wins in a romp as Arrogate finishes way back in the San Diego Handicap. Posted 7 hours ago
  • Hunt (3-1) waits and then blows by in the Grade 2 Eddie Read.Posted 10 hours ago
  • Lady Eli (9-10), giving eight pounds, edges Quidura on the wire of the Grade 1 Diana.Posted 10 hours ago
  • Firenze Fire (12-1) holds off Free Drop Billy in the Sanford Stakes.Posted 11 hours ago
  • Twisted Tom (7-10) scores a hard-earned win in the New York Derby.Posted 12 hours ago
  • Proctor's Ledge (6-1), with first-time Lasix, rolls on the turf in the Lake George.Posted 1 day ago
  • Dream It Is (4-1) romps in the Grade 3 Schuylerville at Saratoga.Posted 1 day ago
  • Indycott (7-5) wins the opener, as they're off at Saratoga!Posted 1 day ago
  • Bowies Hero (3-1) much the best in the Oceanside Stakes on opening day at Del Mar.Posted 3 days ago
  • Irap (7-5) romps home a big winner of the Indiana Derby.Posted 7 days ago
Saratoga and Del Mar 2017

Apple Blossom Possible for Ravi's Song

Mrs. Yoshio Fujita’s Ravi’s Song, convincing winner of Saturday’s second running of the $100,000 New Orleans Ladies, is being considered for a trip to central Arkansas to run in Oaklawn’s Grade I Apple Blossom Handicap on April 15.

“She came out of that race yesterday just fine,” said trainer Carl Bowman on Sunday morning. “In fact, she was kicking and playing around in the test barn like she hadn’t even just run.

“I would say the Apple Blossom is a distinct possibility,” Bowman said. “I’ll have to look around and see what’s available between now and then. The Apple Blossom will remain under consideration but I may just wait for some of the races at Churchill.

“The way I look at it, we’ve been patient with her this long, and she’s turned out to be a very nice racehorse for us and I don’t want to rush into anything,” Bowman concluded. “I’d love to go on a real nice winning streak with her, but I find it’s usually best to let them tell you what they want to do and then listen to what they tell you.”