• Minding rolls home an easy winner of the Group 1 Pretty Polly Stakes at The Curragh.Posted 1 day ago
  • Melatonin powers home a strong winner of the Gold Cup at Santa Anita.Posted 2 days ago
  • Lord Nelson lunges late to nip Subtle Indian in the Triple Bend.Posted 2 days ago
  • By the Moon proves best in the Grade 3 Bed O' Roses at Belmont Park.Posted 2 days ago
  • Mo Tom finds a trouble free trip, and rolls home an easy Ohio Derby winner.Posted 2 days ago
  • Isabella Sings strolls to victory in Monmouth's Eatontown.Posted 2 days ago
  • Sarah Sis makes all the running as the Chicago Handicap favorite.Posted 2 days ago
  • Harzand holds off Idaho in the Irish Derby to become a dual Derby winnerPosted 2 days ago
  • Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 3 days ago
  • Champion Untapable has been retired from racing, according to owner, Ron Winchell.Posted 8 days ago

All You Need to Know About the Workouts

We have braved unseasonably cold mornings at Churchill Downs. Being from California, we are not used to below 60 degrees at any time. Yet, we have collected, despite shivering, some great information, for you, the reader and racing fan.

As of Thursday, the contestants for Saturday’s championship final round have all but finished their preparations. Here is my hot and cold list:

Juvenile Turf

Caliente ninos (hot juvenile turf babies) — Willcox Inn is the sleeper of the cup. Harlan’s Holiday colt out of Gone West mare has looked like a million bucks. He is a horse that will do well and sneak in somewhere and make the supers and Tri’s pay quadrillions of bucks... Read More

Older Comments about All You Need to Know About the Workouts ...

I'm with amy. Cold weather???? It's been hot as hell for most of the fall so far here in Louisville. But, I love the cold...LOL. It's now 40 degrees out and I have my window open xD
unseasonably cold weather!!!! haha you cali boys make me laugh!!! dress up more will ya, I am here giving away the products, what you want? warm clothes? i am giving them away , its a new company from finnland!!!! what ever you what to keep you warm ,