• Texas Chrome (2-1) bravely squeezed through on the rail for an Oklahoma Derby win.Posted 1 hour ago
  • Unbridled Mo (4-1) rides the rail to victory in the Remington Park Oaks.Posted 2 hours ago
  • Accelerate (1-1) rallies to win the Los Alamitos Derby (G2).Posted 1 day ago
  • Connect (10-1) upsets the Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 1 day ago
  • Songbird (1-5) gets win number 11 in the Cotillion (G1) at Parx Racing.Posted 1 day ago
  • Noholdingback Bear (3-1) wins the Gallant Bob (G3) at Parx Racing.Posted 1 day ago
  • 2015 Turf Champion Big Blue Kitten has been retired from racing, via the Chad Brown barn.Posted 4 days ago
  • No catching Sarah Sis (10-1) in the Presque Isle Downs Masters.Posted 6 days ago
  • Victory to Victory  7-1) pulls clear in the Grade 1 Natalma Stakes.Posted 7 days ago
  • Good Samaritan (3-1) rolls to a Breeders' Cup birth with a Summer Stakes win.Posted 7 days ago

All You Need to Know About the Workouts

We have braved unseasonably cold mornings at Churchill Downs. Being from California, we are not used to below 60 degrees at any time. Yet, we have collected, despite shivering, some great information, for you, the reader and racing fan.

As of Thursday, the contestants for Saturday’s championship final round have all but finished their preparations. Here is my hot and cold list:

Juvenile Turf

Caliente ninos (hot juvenile turf babies) — Willcox Inn is the sleeper of the cup. Harlan’s Holiday colt out of Gone West mare has looked like a million bucks. He is a horse that will do well and sneak in somewhere and make the supers and Tri’s pay quadrillions of bucks... Read More

Older Comments about All You Need to Know About the Workouts ...

I'm with amy. Cold weather???? It's been hot as hell for most of the fall so far here in Louisville. But, I love the cold...LOL. It's now 40 degrees out and I have my window open xD
unseasonably cold weather!!!! haha you cali boys make me laugh!!! dress up more will ya, I am here giving away the products, what you want? warm clothes? i am giving them away , its a new company from finnland!!!! what ever you what to keep you warm ,