• Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 10 hours ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 3 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 5 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 6 days ago
  • Stanford finds his way back to the winner's circle in the Charles Town Classic.Posted 6 days ago
  • Rose Brier sets new course record in the Henry S. Clark.Posted 6 days ago
  • Da Big Hoss lives up to his name with the Dixiana Elkhorn win.Posted 6 days ago
  • Raging Smoke leads all the way in the Sugar Maple.Posted 6 days ago
  • Highland Sky flies home to Woodhaven victory.Posted 6 days ago
  • Brooklynsway upsets I'm A Chatterbox in the Doubledogdare at 25-1.Posted 7 days ago

All You Need to Know About the Workouts

We have braved unseasonably cold mornings at Churchill Downs. Being from California, we are not used to below 60 degrees at any time. Yet, we have collected, despite shivering, some great information, for you, the reader and racing fan.

As of Thursday, the contestants for Saturday’s championship final round have all but finished their preparations. Here is my hot and cold list:

Juvenile Turf

Caliente ninos (hot juvenile turf babies) — Willcox Inn is the sleeper of the cup. Harlan’s Holiday colt out of Gone West mare has looked like a million bucks. He is a horse that will do well and sneak in somewhere and make the supers and Tri’s pay quadrillions of bucks... Read More

Older Comments about All You Need to Know About the Workouts ...

I'm with amy. Cold weather???? It's been hot as hell for most of the fall so far here in Louisville. But, I love the cold...LOL. It's now 40 degrees out and I have my window open xD
unseasonably cold weather!!!! haha you cali boys make me laugh!!! dress up more will ya, I am here giving away the products, what you want? warm clothes? i am giving them away , its a new company from finnland!!!! what ever you what to keep you warm ,