• ZATT's Star of the Week, is ... Winx!Posted 12 hours ago
  • Elektrum (5-2) gets up in the final jump to win the Grade 3 Dowager at Keeneland.Posted 15 hours ago
  • Roca Rojo (4-1) storms home to romp in Belmont's Athenia.Posted 15 hours ago
  • Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 1 day ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 1 day ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 1 day ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 1 day ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 1 day ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 2 days ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 2 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

All You Need to Know About the Workouts

We have braved unseasonably cold mornings at Churchill Downs. Being from California, we are not used to below 60 degrees at any time. Yet, we have collected, despite shivering, some great information, for you, the reader and racing fan.

As of Thursday, the contestants for Saturday’s championship final round have all but finished their preparations. Here is my hot and cold list:

Juvenile Turf

Caliente ninos (hot juvenile turf babies) — Willcox Inn is the sleeper of the cup. Harlan’s Holiday colt out of Gone West mare has looked like a million bucks. He is a horse that will do well and sneak in somewhere and make the supers and Tri’s pay quadrillions of bucks... Read More

Older Comments about All You Need to Know About the Workouts ...

I'm with amy. Cold weather???? It's been hot as hell for most of the fall so far here in Louisville. But, I love the cold...LOL. It's now 40 degrees out and I have my window open xD
unseasonably cold weather!!!! haha you cali boys make me laugh!!! dress up more will ya, I am here giving away the products, what you want? warm clothes? i am giving them away , its a new company from finnland!!!! what ever you what to keep you warm ,