• There's no catching Si Sage in the Grade 2 Charles Whittingham Stakes at Santa Anita.Posted 3 hours ago
  • Lexie Lou returns to her winning ways in today's Grade 2 Nassau Stakes.Posted 6 hours ago
  • Enola Gray takes the Melair gate to wire.Posted 1 day ago
  • Surgical Strike charges on the outside to win the Arlington Classic (G3).Posted 1 day ago
  • Diva Express and I'm a Looker make a dead heat run in the Winning Colors (G3).Posted 1 day ago
  • Flipcup game in Arlington Matron (G3) victory.Posted 1 day ago
  • In his first start since the Remsen, Gift Box rolls over a strong allowance field at Belmont.Posted 3 days ago
  • Nyquist has spiked a fever, delaying his trip to Belmont, via DRF's Dave Grening.Posted 6 days ago
  • Second Summer holds off Hard Aces to win the Grade 2 Californian.Posted 7 days ago
  • Exaggerator turns the tables and is victorious in the Preakness (G1).Posted 8 days ago

All You Need to Know About the Workouts

We have braved unseasonably cold mornings at Churchill Downs. Being from California, we are not used to below 60 degrees at any time. Yet, we have collected, despite shivering, some great information, for you, the reader and racing fan.

As of Thursday, the contestants for Saturday’s championship final round have all but finished their preparations. Here is my hot and cold list:

Juvenile Turf

Caliente ninos (hot juvenile turf babies) — Willcox Inn is the sleeper of the cup. Harlan’s Holiday colt out of Gone West mare has looked like a million bucks. He is a horse that will do well and sneak in somewhere and make the supers and Tri’s pay quadrillions of bucks... Read More

Older Comments about All You Need to Know About the Workouts ...

I'm with amy. Cold weather???? It's been hot as hell for most of the fall so far here in Louisville. But, I love the cold...LOL. It's now 40 degrees out and I have my window open xD
unseasonably cold weather!!!! haha you cali boys make me laugh!!! dress up more will ya, I am here giving away the products, what you want? warm clothes? i am giving them away , its a new company from finnland!!!! what ever you what to keep you warm ,