• Long shot Stormy Lucy (65-1) upsets the Matriarch (G1) at Del Mar in the last stride. Posted 5 hours ago
  • Dortmund romps home a winner in the Native Diver.Posted 1 day ago
  • Commissioner much the best in the Hawthorne Gold Cup.Posted 1 day ago
  • Chiropractor edges March for a Hollywood Derby win at 14-1.Posted 1 day ago
  • Airoforce takes to the dirt in a big way, pulling away to win the Kentucky Jockey Club.Posted 1 day ago
  • Carina Mia turns back Stageplay in the Golden Rod.Posted 1 day ago
  • Tonalist with a late rush to just get up in the Cigar Mile!Posted 1 day ago
  • Forever Unbridled outduels Carrumba to the wire in the Comely.Posted 1 day ago
  • Mohaymen an impressive winner of Aqueduct's nine furlong Remsen.Posted 1 day ago
  • Lewis Bay runs to her odds in the Demoiselle.Posted 1 day ago

HRN Flash

DRF's Mike Welsch is reporting via Twitter that Winter Memories has retired due to degenerative bone disease in her ankles.

Older Comments about HRN Flash...

I'm just happy that she went out as a winner...
What a shame, she will be very missed on the track. I remember he incredible Garden City Stakes. Wish she would've made it to the Breeder's Cup.
:( She was of my favorites
Yet another horse that will never reach their full potential. She was a delight and a wonder to watch, and I wish her the best in retirement.
These good ones seem to have short but sweet careers, have a good retirement WM.
I'm absolutely crushed! She is one of my favorites, and I really wanted to see her in the Breeders' Cup.
I can't believe this I just saw her win the Diana-G1. What a preformamce it was! I'm so sorry to hear about this.
Too bad. I was really hoping to see her in the Breeders Cup
Sorry to hear of this.. She is one of my favorites.