• Minding rolls home an easy winner of the Group 1 Pretty Polly Stakes at The Curragh.Posted 1 day ago
  • Melatonin powers home a strong winner of the Gold Cup at Santa Anita.Posted 2 days ago
  • Lord Nelson lunges late to nip Subtle Indian in the Triple Bend.Posted 2 days ago
  • By the Moon proves best in the Grade 3 Bed O' Roses at Belmont Park.Posted 2 days ago
  • Mo Tom finds a trouble free trip, and rolls home an easy Ohio Derby winner.Posted 2 days ago
  • Isabella Sings strolls to victory in Monmouth's Eatontown.Posted 2 days ago
  • Sarah Sis makes all the running as the Chicago Handicap favorite.Posted 2 days ago
  • Harzand holds off Idaho in the Irish Derby to become a dual Derby winnerPosted 2 days ago
  • Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 3 days ago
  • Champion Untapable has been retired from racing, according to owner, Ron Winchell.Posted 8 days ago

HRN Flash

DRF's Mike Welsch is reporting via Twitter that Winter Memories has retired due to degenerative bone disease in her ankles.

Older Comments about HRN Flash...

I'm just happy that she went out as a winner...
What a shame, she will be very missed on the track. I remember he incredible Garden City Stakes. Wish she would've made it to the Breeder's Cup.
:( She was of my favorites
Yet another horse that will never reach their full potential. She was a delight and a wonder to watch, and I wish her the best in retirement.
These good ones seem to have short but sweet careers, have a good retirement WM.
I'm absolutely crushed! She is one of my favorites, and I really wanted to see her in the Breeders' Cup.
I can't believe this I just saw her win the Diana-G1. What a preformamce it was! I'm so sorry to hear about this.
Too bad. I was really hoping to see her in the Breeders Cup
Sorry to hear of this.. She is one of my favorites.