• Unique Bella is off the Kentucky Oaks trail with a sore shin, per Steve Anderson.Posted 2 days ago
  • Hence (10-1) rallies to win the Sunland Park Derby going away.Posted 3 days ago
  • Ghalia (2-1) edges a game Kell Paso in the Sunland Park Oaks.Posted 3 days ago
  • Itsinthepost (6-1) drives home the win in the Grade 2 San Luis Rey.Posted 4 days ago
  • Fear the Cowboy (7-2) comes running late to capture the Grade 3 Skip Away.Posted 4 days ago
  • Fast and Accurate (24-1) bursts through to upset the Grade 3 Spiral.Posted 4 days ago
  • Purely a Dream (12-1) pulls ahead in the stretch to take the Grade 3 Bourbonette Oaks.Posted 4 days ago
  • Arrogate, despite a dreadful break, wins the Dubai World Cup easily.Posted 5 days ago
  • Jack Hobbs is much the best in the Sheema Classic.Posted 5 days ago
  • Vivlos flies late to get up for the win in the $6 million Dubai Turf.Posted 5 days ago

HRN Flash

DRF's Mike Welsch is reporting via Twitter that Winter Memories has retired due to degenerative bone disease in her ankles.

Older Comments about HRN Flash...

I'm just happy that she went out as a winner...
What a shame, she will be very missed on the track. I remember he incredible Garden City Stakes. Wish she would've made it to the Breeder's Cup.
:( She was of my favorites
Yet another horse that will never reach their full potential. She was a delight and a wonder to watch, and I wish her the best in retirement.
These good ones seem to have short but sweet careers, have a good retirement WM.
I'm absolutely crushed! She is one of my favorites, and I really wanted to see her in the Breeders' Cup.
I can't believe this I just saw her win the Diana-G1. What a preformamce it was! I'm so sorry to hear about this.
Too bad. I was really hoping to see her in the Breeders Cup
Sorry to hear of this.. She is one of my favorites.