• ZATT's Star of the Week, is ... Winx!Posted 12 minutes ago
  • Elektrum (5-2) gets up in the final jump to win the Grade 3 Dowager at Keeneland.Posted 2 hours ago
  • Roca Rojo (4-1) storms home to romp in Belmont's Athenia.Posted 3 hours ago
  • Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 1 day ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 1 day ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 1 day ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 1 day ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 1 day ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 1 day ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 2 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

HRN Flash

DRF's Mike Welsch is reporting via Twitter that Winter Memories has retired due to degenerative bone disease in her ankles.

Older Comments about HRN Flash...

I'm just happy that she went out as a winner...
What a shame, she will be very missed on the track. I remember he incredible Garden City Stakes. Wish she would've made it to the Breeder's Cup.
:( She was of my favorites
Yet another horse that will never reach their full potential. She was a delight and a wonder to watch, and I wish her the best in retirement.
These good ones seem to have short but sweet careers, have a good retirement WM.
I'm absolutely crushed! She is one of my favorites, and I really wanted to see her in the Breeders' Cup.
I can't believe this I just saw her win the Diana-G1. What a preformamce it was! I'm so sorry to hear about this.
Too bad. I was really hoping to see her in the Breeders Cup
Sorry to hear of this.. She is one of my favorites.