• In his first start since the Remsen, Gift Box rolls over a strong allowance field at Belmont.Posted 18 hours ago
  • Nyquist has spiked a fever, delaying his trip to Belmont, via DRF's Dave Grening.Posted 4 days ago
  • Second Summer holds off Hard Aces to win the Grade 2 Californian.Posted 4 days ago
  • Exaggerator turns the tables and is victorious in the Preakness (G1).Posted 5 days ago
  • Takeover Target flies home late to win from last in the Grade 2 Dixie.Posted 5 days ago
  • American Freedom fights back for Sir Barton victory.Posted 5 days ago
  • Mizz Money holds on to take the Gallorette (G3) by a nose.Posted 5 days ago
  • Justin Squared was too fast to catch in the Chick Lang.Posted 5 days ago
  • Lady Shipman does not disappoint with a victory in The Very One.Posted 5 days ago
  • Marengo Road gets ahead to take the James W. Murphy.Posted 5 days ago

HRN Flash

DRF's Mike Welsch is reporting via Twitter that Winter Memories has retired due to degenerative bone disease in her ankles.

Older Comments about HRN Flash...

I'm just happy that she went out as a winner...
What a shame, she will be very missed on the track. I remember he incredible Garden City Stakes. Wish she would've made it to the Breeder's Cup.
:( She was of my favorites
Yet another horse that will never reach their full potential. She was a delight and a wonder to watch, and I wish her the best in retirement.
These good ones seem to have short but sweet careers, have a good retirement WM.
I'm absolutely crushed! She is one of my favorites, and I really wanted to see her in the Breeders' Cup.
I can't believe this I just saw her win the Diana-G1. What a preformamce it was! I'm so sorry to hear about this.
Too bad. I was really hoping to see her in the Breeders Cup
Sorry to hear of this.. She is one of my favorites.