• Far From Over is injured and off the Kentucky Derby trail, according to owner, James Covello.Posted 1 day ago
  • Materiality turns away the challenge of Upstart to win the Florida Derby.Posted 4 days ago
  • International Star reels in Stanford late to win the Louisiana Derby.Posted 4 days ago
  • I'm A Chatterbox sweeps the 3yo filly stakes at Fair Grounds with today's win in the Oaks.Posted 4 days ago
  • Pants On Fire guts out a win in the Sir Shackleton.Posted 4 days ago
  • War Correspondent rolls late to win the Appleton.Posted 4 days ago
  • Prince Bishop wins the world's richest race; California Chrome 2nd.Posted 4 days ago
  • Dolniya dominates the boys in the Dubai Sheema ClassicPosted 4 days ago
  • Solow defeats The Grey Gatsby in the $6,000,000 Dubai TurfPosted 4 days ago

HRN Flash

Hansen has been approved to race with a blue tail in Saturday's West Virginia Derby!

Older Comments about HRN Flash...

If it takes a horse with a blue tail to draw new young fans, the sports in big trouble.
I wonder who liked Kluckers comment? Probably him/her self.
Klucker that is a stupid thing to say
Hansen is awesome... I feel like I am missing something here.. why a yellow tail?
WHAT?? Hansen is an awesome 3 y/o!
They should cut Hansens tail off. This is one of the worst 3-YO,
Oh, wow it took me a long time to figure out why you wanted yellow. Haha
Good for Dr. Hansen! He's donating money to charity and bringing a little fun to racing. Heaven forbid that we attract younger fans who like that sort of thing, right? derbydeals.com
oooh funny vodkat
Why yellow?
Should race with a yellow tail.
The stewards finally gave in? Nooo!
Oh... wonderful?