• Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 19 hours ago
  • Champion Untapable has been retired from racing, according to owner, Ron Winchell.Posted 5 days ago
  • Cheekaboo wins a blanket finish in the Honeymoon at 23-1.Posted 5 days ago
  • Donegal Moon scores after Unified comes up empty in the Pegasus Stakes.Posted 5 days ago
  • Ancient Secret just gets up to win the Wild Applause Stakes at Belmont Park.Posted 5 days ago
  • Bradester (9-1) upsets the Stephen Foster (G1) in gate to wire fashionPosted 6 days ago
  • Pleuven (Fr), with a stalking move, wins the Wise Dan (G2) at 7-1Posted 6 days ago
  • Paid Up Subscriber (6-1) rallies and draws off to win the Fleur de Lis Handicap (G2)Posted 6 days ago
  • Songbird (1-9) stays unbeaten in the Summertime Oaks (G2) at Santa Anita.Posted 6 days ago
  • Gun Runner (1-9) goes gate to wire to easily take the Matt Winn (G3).Posted 6 days ago

$47,49 Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Carryover Tickets - June 22

Friday’s Betfair Hollywood Park Recap  – June 21 (5 out of 6)

Edge to early-pressing types (2 wire jobs) on Cushion Track. Patient types won all three turf sprints on the card (rail at 20 feet).

Victor Espinoza, Martin Garcia, and Joe Talamo each booted home a pair. Mike Puype saddled two winners on the afternoon.

On the ticket front I tabbed four Primary (Smart N Dreamy, Bella Viaggia, Boat Trip, Hidden Passion) winners and one Secondary (Old Man Lake) winner. Primary player and possible single Bonita Star scratched out of the finale, so I ended up with post time favorite and eventual winner Hidden Passion. The 5 out of 6 consolation paid $1,130.80. Carryover into Saturday!

Older Comments about $47,49 Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Carryover Tickets - June 22...

Disregard. Only had it once. Only 4 of 6 on that one too.
Just looked at my account. Did have it twice. Nevada City scratch gave me Alpine Luck twice. Trying to watch the videos. Midnight Crooner was a tough beat having to go that wide.
Okay, I watched that post separately three times, in ghost-like fashion. See y'all next time. Spooky.
Did anyone you know have Surrey Star? (smiley-face)
Did anyone you know have Surrey Star? (smiley-face)
Did anyone you know have Surrey Star? (smiley-face)
Not this one. Only one time. The 5 of 6 I scored last weekend, I had that one twice. Played it just as I posted it, and there were no scratches. 4 primaries, 1 secondary (Brother Pete), and I didn't have Surrey Star on any tix.
London Lane? I had Air Support. Thanks for the result, though.
London Lane? I had Air Support. Thanks for the result, though.
Did you at least have that 5 of 6 a couple of times, sullly?
I'm glad you had fun yukichan. A Hollywood Gold Cup chat would be nice.
5 of 6 again. This is gettin depressing
Thanks Mary, this has been fun..even though I came up stone cold...hace been all Ascot week. Off to Stanley Cup GO HAWKS!!
Thanks, everyone for joining in. If we do this again, don't let me hog so much of the commentary. Anything you want to add pre or post or even during the races is welcomed.
London Lane--paid $102!!!!!! Hyper 2nd Swift Warrior 3rd
1,4,8,6,9 for the Hi-5.
1,4,8,6,9 for the Hi-5.
Hey, y'all. I might be able to stay and chat for a race or two. Did I miss the big race? Is there a big race?
1,4,8,6, waiting on the 5th horse result.
1,4,8,6, waiting on the 5th horse result.