• Gold Rush Dancer (14-1) pulls the upset in Del Mar's Real Good Deal Stakes.Posted 12 hours ago
  • Haveyougoneaway (7-2) wears down Paulassilverlining to win the Honorable Miss at Saratoga.Posted 15 hours ago
  • Exaggerator is going in the Haskell, according to Steve Edelson of the Asbury Park Press.Posted 19 hours ago
  • The Gurkha wins a Sussex thriller over Galileo Gold and Ribchester.Posted 22 hours ago
  • Amis Gizmo romps home in the Prince of Wales at Fort Erie.Posted 1 day ago
  • Long On Value (7-2) cuts back and rolls in the Lucky Coin Stakes.Posted 2 days ago
  • Songbird repels the challenge of Carina Mia, and romps home in the CCA Oaks.Posted 3 days ago
  • Up With the Birds swings to victory in Woodbine's Nijinsky Stakes.Posted 3 days ago
  • Tin Type Gal rides the rail to victory in Monmouth's Boiling Springs.Posted 3 days ago
  • California Chrome edges Dortmund in a San Diego Handicap showdown.Posted 4 days ago

$47,49 Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Carryover Tickets - June 22

Friday’s Betfair Hollywood Park Recap  – June 21 (5 out of 6)

Edge to early-pressing types (2 wire jobs) on Cushion Track. Patient types won all three turf sprints on the card (rail at 20 feet).

Victor Espinoza, Martin Garcia, and Joe Talamo each booted home a pair. Mike Puype saddled two winners on the afternoon.

On the ticket front I tabbed four Primary (Smart N Dreamy, Bella Viaggia, Boat Trip, Hidden Passion) winners and one Secondary (Old Man Lake) winner. Primary player and possible single Bonita Star scratched out of the finale, so I ended up with post time favorite and eventual winner Hidden Passion. The 5 out of 6 consolation paid $1,130.80. Carryover into Saturday!

Older Comments about $47,49 Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Carryover Tickets - June 22...

Disregard. Only had it once. Only 4 of 6 on that one too.
Just looked at my account. Did have it twice. Nevada City scratch gave me Alpine Luck twice. Trying to watch the videos. Midnight Crooner was a tough beat having to go that wide.
Okay, I watched that post separately three times, in ghost-like fashion. See y'all next time. Spooky.
Did anyone you know have Surrey Star? (smiley-face)
Did anyone you know have Surrey Star? (smiley-face)
Did anyone you know have Surrey Star? (smiley-face)
Not this one. Only one time. The 5 of 6 I scored last weekend, I had that one twice. Played it just as I posted it, and there were no scratches. 4 primaries, 1 secondary (Brother Pete), and I didn't have Surrey Star on any tix.
London Lane? I had Air Support. Thanks for the result, though.
London Lane? I had Air Support. Thanks for the result, though.
Did you at least have that 5 of 6 a couple of times, sullly?
I'm glad you had fun yukichan. A Hollywood Gold Cup chat would be nice.
5 of 6 again. This is gettin depressing
Thanks Mary, this has been fun..even though I came up stone cold...hace been all Ascot week. Off to Stanley Cup GO HAWKS!!
Thanks, everyone for joining in. If we do this again, don't let me hog so much of the commentary. Anything you want to add pre or post or even during the races is welcomed.
London Lane--paid $102!!!!!! Hyper 2nd Swift Warrior 3rd
1,4,8,6,9 for the Hi-5.
1,4,8,6,9 for the Hi-5.
Hey, y'all. I might be able to stay and chat for a race or two. Did I miss the big race? Is there a big race?
1,4,8,6, waiting on the 5th horse result.
1,4,8,6, waiting on the 5th horse result.