• There will be a Pick Six carryover of $42,460 when racing resumes Thursday at Los Alamitos.Posted 1 day ago
  •  Assateague goes wire to wire in the Dr. James Penny Memorial!Posted 2 days ago
  • Clearly Now breaks the 7f track record at Belmont - 1:19.96.Posted 5 days ago
  • There will be a Pick Six carryover of $28,880 when racing resumes July 4 at Los Al.Posted 6 days ago
  • 1-9 Frac Daddy upset by Sky Captain in the Dominion Day! Posted 9 days ago
  •  Size holds off Ria Antonia in the Iowa Oaks!Posted 11 days ago
  •  Declassify game in the Triple Bend!Posted 11 days ago
  •  Riposte proves best in the New York Handicap!Posted 11 days ago
  •  Work All Week holds off Delaunay in the Iowa Sprint!Posted 12 days ago

27 things I took away from BC 27

1.) Calvin Borel was awfully mad after the Marathon.  It had a lot to do with Javier Castellano making a wreckless move that could have injured a horse or rider.  It had more to do with Borel being on a horse that was moving comfortably and seemed to be a few furlongs away from giving him his first Breeders’ Cup win since he piloted Street Sense to a Juvenile win in 2006.

2.) If I was an owner and wanted Calvin Borel on my horse before the Breeders’ Cup Marathon, then I really want him on my horse afterwards.  I loved seeing that type of fire and tenacity.

3.) Good for Bobby Flay.  He purchased More Than Real after her debut win at Saratoga and it paid off handsomely.  This was perfect Garrett Gomez ride, Part I...