• In a pouring rain, Harmonize rolls on by to a big win in the With AnticipationPosted 9 hours ago
  • Azar gets there late to win Saratoga's With Anticipation.Posted 1 day ago
  • High Noon Rider wins the Better Talk Now as the longest shot on the board.Posted 3 days ago
  • It's all Stellar Wind in Del Mar's Torrey Pines.Posted 4 days ago
  • Lady Shipman both Smart and Fancy in winning another one at the Spa.Posted 4 days ago
  • Keen Ice shocks American Pharoah in the Travers.Posted 5 days ago
  • Flintshire flaunts his class in the Grade 1 Sword Dancer.Posted 5 days ago
  • Nothing but a walk in the park for Private Zone in the Grade 1 Forego.Posted 5 days ago
  • Runhappy runs them off their feet in the Grade 1 King's Bishop.Posted 5 days ago
  • Unbridled Forever storms to victory in the Grade 1 Ballerina.Posted 5 days ago

27 things I took away from BC 27

1.) Calvin Borel was awfully mad after the Marathon.  It had a lot to do with Javier Castellano making a wreckless move that could have injured a horse or rider.  It had more to do with Borel being on a horse that was moving comfortably and seemed to be a few furlongs away from giving him his first Breeders’ Cup win since he piloted Street Sense to a Juvenile win in 2006.

2.) If I was an owner and wanted Calvin Borel on my horse before the Breeders’ Cup Marathon, then I really want him on my horse afterwards.  I loved seeing that type of fire and tenacity.

3.) Good for Bobby Flay.  He purchased More Than Real after her debut win at Saratoga and it paid off handsomely.  This was perfect Garrett Gomez ride, Part I...