• ZATT's Star of the Week, is ... Winx!Posted 3 days ago
  • Elektrum (5-2) gets up in the final jump to win the Grade 3 Dowager at Keeneland.Posted 3 days ago
  • Roca Rojo (4-1) storms home to romp in Belmont's Athenia.Posted 3 days ago
  • Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 4 days ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 4 days ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 4 days ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 4 days ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 4 days ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 5 days ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 5 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

27 things I took away from BC 27

1.) Calvin Borel was awfully mad after the Marathon.  It had a lot to do with Javier Castellano making a wreckless move that could have injured a horse or rider.  It had more to do with Borel being on a horse that was moving comfortably and seemed to be a few furlongs away from giving him his first Breeders’ Cup win since he piloted Street Sense to a Juvenile win in 2006.

2.) If I was an owner and wanted Calvin Borel on my horse before the Breeders’ Cup Marathon, then I really want him on my horse afterwards.  I loved seeing that type of fire and tenacity.

3.) Good for Bobby Flay.  He purchased More Than Real after her debut win at Saratoga and it paid off handsomely.  This was perfect Garrett Gomez ride, Part I...