• Inheritance, a $1.9 million 2yo in training purchase, broke her maiden by 13 today at Belmont.Posted 14 minutes ago
  • Golden Horn wins the Arc ... Treve runs well, but settles for fourth.Posted 6 hours ago
  • Wild Dude earns a Breeders' Cup berth with a Santa Anita Sprint win.Posted 19 hours ago
  • Grand Arch just holds off a flying The Pizza Man to win the Shadwell Turf Mile.Posted 22 hours ago
  • He repeats -- It's all Tonalist in a sloppy Jockey Club Gold Cup.Posted 23 hours ago
  • Brody's Cause flies home to win the Grade 1 Breeders' Futurity.Posted 23 hours ago
  • Tepin runs away and hides in the Grade 1 First Lady -- BC Mile next.Posted 23 hours ago
  • Greenpointcrusader (6-1) wins the Champagne going away.Posted 1 day ago
  • Fioretti with Sophie Doyle aboard upset Keeneland's TCA at 17-1.Posted 1 day ago
  • Nickname splashes home an impressive winner of the Frizette.Posted 1 day ago

27 things I took away from BC 27

1.) Calvin Borel was awfully mad after the Marathon.  It had a lot to do with Javier Castellano making a wreckless move that could have injured a horse or rider.  It had more to do with Borel being on a horse that was moving comfortably and seemed to be a few furlongs away from giving him his first Breeders’ Cup win since he piloted Street Sense to a Juvenile win in 2006.

2.) If I was an owner and wanted Calvin Borel on my horse before the Breeders’ Cup Marathon, then I really want him on my horse afterwards.  I loved seeing that type of fire and tenacity.

3.) Good for Bobby Flay.  He purchased More Than Real after her debut win at Saratoga and it paid off handsomely.  This was perfect Garrett Gomez ride, Part I...