• Lady Shipman sets a new track record in the OBS Sprint Stakes (Fillies). Posted 3 days ago
  • Constitution covers 5F in 1:00 1/5 , fastest of 7 at Palm BeachPosted 4 days ago
  • Pure Tactics score down the hill in the Clocker's Corner. Posted 5 days ago
  • California Chrome breezes a mile in 1:41 2/5 at Los AlPosted 5 days ago
  • El Kabeir worked 5F at Belmont in 1:01.59 (2/19)Posted 5 days ago
  • Cassatt hangs on to win the Houston Ladies Classic.Posted 6 days ago
  • Alert Bay skims the rail to win the California Cup Turf Classic. Posted 6 days ago
  • Mischief Clem edges Pulmarack in the California Cup Derby. Posted 6 days ago
  • Birdatthewire rolls to a powerful victory in the Forward Gal. Posted 6 days ago
  • Singing Kitty proves best in the California Cup Oaks. Posted 6 days ago

27 things I took away from BC 27

1.) Calvin Borel was awfully mad after the Marathon.  It had a lot to do with Javier Castellano making a wreckless move that could have injured a horse or rider.  It had more to do with Borel being on a horse that was moving comfortably and seemed to be a few furlongs away from giving him his first Breeders’ Cup win since he piloted Street Sense to a Juvenile win in 2006.

2.) If I was an owner and wanted Calvin Borel on my horse before the Breeders’ Cup Marathon, then I really want him on my horse afterwards.  I loved seeing that type of fire and tenacity.

3.) Good for Bobby Flay.  He purchased More Than Real after her debut win at Saratoga and it paid off handsomely.  This was perfect Garrett Gomez ride, Part I...