Verrazano is still the favorite in the latest 2013 Kentucky Derby future odds from Wynn Las Vegas.
The dark bay colt by More Than Ready is at 7-1 to score on the first Saturday in May. Verrazano's next start is scheduled to be the G1 Wood Memorial at Aqueduct on April 6.
Spiral winner Black Onyx is at 30-1, down from 220-1 opening odds. Uncaptured, Spiral runner-up, is at 16-1.
Govenor Charlie, the stakes-record-setting winner of the Sunland Derby for Bob Baffert and Mike Pegram, is at 25-1.
This weekend's Florida and Louisiana Derbies are set to firm up (or shake up) the Derby picture with many top contenders filling the starting gates at Gulfstream and Fair Grounds. Among them are:
- Shanghai Bobby, hoping for a Florida Derby victory after a tough beat in the Holy Bull, 12-1.
- Itsmyluckyday, Holy Bull winner, 15-1.
- Orb, Fountain of Youth winner, 14-1.
- Withers winner Revolutionary, shipping south for the Louisiana Derby, 12-1.
- New Triple Crown nominee Departing, 40-1.
Check out the complete Future Odds below: