• Far From Over is injured and off the Kentucky Derby trail, according to owner, James Covello.Posted 16 hours ago
  • Materiality turns away the challenge of Upstart to win the Florida Derby.Posted 3 days ago
  • International Star reels in Stanford late to win the Louisiana Derby.Posted 3 days ago
  • I'm A Chatterbox sweeps the 3yo filly stakes at Fair Grounds with today's win in the Oaks.Posted 3 days ago
  • Pants On Fire guts out a win in the Sir Shackleton.Posted 3 days ago
  • War Correspondent rolls late to win the Appleton.Posted 3 days ago
  • Prince Bishop wins the world's richest race; California Chrome 2nd.Posted 3 days ago
  • Dolniya dominates the boys in the Dubai Sheema ClassicPosted 3 days ago
  • Solow defeats The Grey Gatsby in the $6,000,000 Dubai TurfPosted 3 days ago

2012 Kentucky Derby Future Update From Lucky's Feb. 8

Lucky's logo

Lucky's Race & Sports Book has released its latest Kentucky Derby 2012 Future Odds listing.

Algorithms has surpassed Union Rags as the favorite - the Todd Pletcher trainee is now 10-1, with Union Rags at 12-1.

Three stakes winners from last weekend are I'll Have Another, previously at 200-1, now listed at 20-1; Battle Hardened at 35-1; and Alpha, now listed at 18-1.

The complete listing:

Older Comments about 2012 Kentucky Derby Future Update From Lucky's Feb. 8...

I think Luckys has a smaller list, compared to The Wynns , but in most cases better - longer odds..
Prospective has the pedigree and running style for a derby contender.Worth a play at 100 to 1
I liked Overdriven a lot last summer, but Pletcher won't say exactly whats wrong with him
Overdriven has not raced since July 2011 and has no workouts within the last 60 days.
I like Overdriven.