• Arrogate draws post position #9 for Saturday's Dubai World Cup.Posted 15 hours ago
  • Vale Dori (6-5) wins a virtual match race over Finest City in the G1 Santa Margarita.Posted 4 days ago
  • Malagacy (3-1) remains unbeaten with an impressive Rebel win.Posted 4 days ago
  • Enola Gray (2-5) much the best down the hill in the Irish O'Brien.Posted 4 days ago
  • Jenda's Agenda (2-5) stays unbeaten with a facile win in the Caeser's Wish.Posted 4 days ago
  • Mor Spirit (1-2) too good in the Essex at Oaklawn Park.Posted 4 days ago
  • Distinta (11-1) gets up on the shadow of the wire in the Inside Information.Posted 4 days ago
  • Twisted Tom (4-1) gets up in the final jump to win the Private Terms.Posted 4 days ago
  • Streamline (12-1) upsets the Azeri; rough trip for favorite Terra Promessa.Posted 4 days ago
  • Clothes Fall Off (6-5) undresses the competition in the Correction.Posted 4 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Dubai World Cup 2017

2012 Belmont Stakes: I'll Have Another's Biggest Role Model - Lava Man

I'll Have Another jogs before the Preakness
Before I'll Have Another invaded the Doug O'neill stable arguably his top horse in his barn was Lava Man. Now retired from racing, Lava Man has been right by I'll Have Another's side throughout his run at the Triple Crown.

Before the most recent success of I'll Have Another, Lava Man earned over $5 million after being claimed for $50,000 by Doug O'Neill. Even with I'll Have Anther’s current buzz in the stable area, many fans center around Lava Man's stall. Prior to the Kentucky Derby, the O'Neill barn was swarmed with several industry media members along with celebrities getting a look at both Lava Man and I'll Have Another. Churchill Downs’ track handicapper Jill Byrne got the chance to get aboard lava man on the backside.

With Lava Man setting an example of the exposure horses get through their success, I'll Have Another has a horse stabled right next to him to look up to. Even though Lava Man would want to take his spot in the starting gate for the 2012 Belmont Stakes, he will have to settle for leading I’ll Have Another to the post for his run at the Triple Crown.