• Lady Shipman breezes home much the best in Belmont's License Fee.Posted 3 days ago
  • Ben's Cat sprints home late to win his 10yo seasonal debut in thrilling fashion.Posted 3 days ago
  • Minding shows her class, easily winning the 1000 Guineas.Posted 3 days ago
  • Uncle Lino digs in to win the inaugural California Chrome Stakes.Posted 4 days ago
  • A Lot holds off favored Green Mask by a whisker to win the Elusive Quality.Posted 4 days ago
  • Galileo Gold, under Frankie Dettori, rolls in the 2000 Guineas.Posted 5 days ago
  • Olorda takes them all the way in the Bewitch Stakes on closing day at Keeneland.Posted 5 days ago
  • Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 8 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 10 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 11 days ago

2012 Belmont Stakes: An Early Program

Older Comments about 2012 Belmont Stakes: An Early Program...

What if IHA wins the Triple Crown and Camelot wins the Triple Crown in England? How awesome would a race between the American TC winner and the English TC winner be? I'm getting too far ahead of myself, but it would be great.
even money to 6/5 tops
if the potential Triple colt is as high as 8/5 I would be surprised
I think 1-1 could be his final odds at post, only because of souvenir ticket buyers
I'm hoping IHA's odds will float up to 2-1 or higher to win the Triple Crown, IHA will be real hard to deny, Paynter will be out winging and according to Mr Baffert he is more highly regarded than his stable mate Bodemeister, Hmmmm ...... Dullahan is working a whole in the wind, I wonder if he knows the race is 1 1/2 miles ? ? ?
Does anyone else see that Ken McPeek might have two chances of spoiling the triple crown again on the 10 year anniversary of Sarava's victory? Pretty interesting, and both are going to be longshots too...
I think Dullahan has a great shot here!
I never cashed my $2.00 win ticket when Slew captured the prize. Great race, and memories. Have the program and ticket.
The sale of programs at the Belmont will be huge, especially the small old fashioned model that they still sell at the NYRA tracks.
Unstoppable U should be included in exotics at those odds, got a good feeling about this one
BTW I meant it's unlikely that IHA will go off at even money, not unlikely that he'll win.
Souvenir tickets will be all the rage ... if he wins, NYRA will make some dough.
As unlikely as it might be, If IHA does go off at even money and wins, how many people will not cash in their tickets and keep them as souvenirs?
  • brad90956 · I did that in 2008 with Big Brown. Bought a $2 win ticket and never intended to cash it if he had won. · 1438 days ago
wow, if those are the odds id have to take rags to win. i dont think iha will be even money. maybe because he will be the sentimental choice, but odds to win more like 2-1 or 5-2
Is that the order of finish too? Love how Rags, Dullahan and I'll Have Another are single odds and everyone else is double digit