• 2-time Arc winner Treve is an impressive winner in her seasonal debut today at Saint-Cloud.Posted 1 day ago
  • Majestic City fights off Carve to win the Lone Star Handicap.Posted 4 days ago
  • Hard Not To Like skims the rail to score in the Grade 1 Gamely.Posted 4 days ago
  • Street Story proves best in a sloppy edition of the Winning Colors.Posted 4 days ago
  • Lubash blows by his competition late to win the Kingston.Posted 4 days ago
  • Distinctiv Passion just holds off favored San Onofre in the Los Angeles.Posted 4 days ago
  • Quezon rolls up late to score in the Bouwerie.Posted 4 days ago
  • Ostrolenka sharp in victory in Belmont's Mike Lee.Posted 4 days ago
  • Ashleyluvssugar gets the job done as the Charles Whittingham favorite.Posted 5 days ago
  • Pleascach holds off Found in the Irish 1,000 Guineas.Posted 6 days ago

2012 Belmont Stakes: An Early Program

Older Comments about 2012 Belmont Stakes: An Early Program...

What if IHA wins the Triple Crown and Camelot wins the Triple Crown in England? How awesome would a race between the American TC winner and the English TC winner be? I'm getting too far ahead of myself, but it would be great.
even money to 6/5 tops
if the potential Triple colt is as high as 8/5 I would be surprised
I think 1-1 could be his final odds at post, only because of souvenir ticket buyers
I'm hoping IHA's odds will float up to 2-1 or higher to win the Triple Crown, IHA will be real hard to deny, Paynter will be out winging and according to Mr Baffert he is more highly regarded than his stable mate Bodemeister, Hmmmm ...... Dullahan is working a whole in the wind, I wonder if he knows the race is 1 1/2 miles ? ? ?
Does anyone else see that Ken McPeek might have two chances of spoiling the triple crown again on the 10 year anniversary of Sarava's victory? Pretty interesting, and both are going to be longshots too...
I think Dullahan has a great shot here!
I never cashed my $2.00 win ticket when Slew captured the prize. Great race, and memories. Have the program and ticket.
The sale of programs at the Belmont will be huge, especially the small old fashioned model that they still sell at the NYRA tracks.
Unstoppable U should be included in exotics at those odds, got a good feeling about this one
BTW I meant it's unlikely that IHA will go off at even money, not unlikely that he'll win.
Souvenir tickets will be all the rage ... if he wins, NYRA will make some dough.
As unlikely as it might be, If IHA does go off at even money and wins, how many people will not cash in their tickets and keep them as souvenirs?
  • brad90956 · I did that in 2008 with Big Brown. Bought a $2 win ticket and never intended to cash it if he had won. · 1097 days ago
wow, if those are the odds id have to take rags to win. i dont think iha will be even money. maybe because he will be the sentimental choice, but odds to win more like 2-1 or 5-2
Is that the order of finish too? Love how Rags, Dullahan and I'll Have Another are single odds and everyone else is double digit