• Texas Chrome (2-1) bravely squeezed through on the rail for an Oklahoma Derby win.Posted 1 day ago
  • Unbridled Mo (4-1) rides the rail to victory in the Remington Park Oaks.Posted 1 day ago
  • Accelerate (1-1) rallies to win the Los Alamitos Derby (G2).Posted 2 days ago
  • Connect (10-1) upsets the Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 2 days ago
  • Songbird (1-5) gets win number 11 in the Cotillion (G1) at Parx Racing.Posted 2 days ago
  • Noholdingback Bear (3-1) wins the Gallant Bob (G3) at Parx Racing.Posted 2 days ago
  • 2015 Turf Champion Big Blue Kitten has been retired from racing, via the Chad Brown barn.Posted 5 days ago
  • No catching Sarah Sis (10-1) in the Presque Isle Downs Masters.Posted 7 days ago
  • Victory to Victory  7-1) pulls clear in the Grade 1 Natalma Stakes.Posted 8 days ago
  • Good Samaritan (3-1) rolls to a Breeders' Cup birth with a Summer Stakes win.Posted 8 days ago

2012 Belmont Stakes: An Early Program

Older Comments about 2012 Belmont Stakes: An Early Program...

What if IHA wins the Triple Crown and Camelot wins the Triple Crown in England? How awesome would a race between the American TC winner and the English TC winner be? I'm getting too far ahead of myself, but it would be great.
even money to 6/5 tops
if the potential Triple colt is as high as 8/5 I would be surprised
I think 1-1 could be his final odds at post, only because of souvenir ticket buyers
I'm hoping IHA's odds will float up to 2-1 or higher to win the Triple Crown, IHA will be real hard to deny, Paynter will be out winging and according to Mr Baffert he is more highly regarded than his stable mate Bodemeister, Hmmmm ...... Dullahan is working a whole in the wind, I wonder if he knows the race is 1 1/2 miles ? ? ?
Does anyone else see that Ken McPeek might have two chances of spoiling the triple crown again on the 10 year anniversary of Sarava's victory? Pretty interesting, and both are going to be longshots too...
I think Dullahan has a great shot here!
I never cashed my $2.00 win ticket when Slew captured the prize. Great race, and memories. Have the program and ticket.
The sale of programs at the Belmont will be huge, especially the small old fashioned model that they still sell at the NYRA tracks.
Unstoppable U should be included in exotics at those odds, got a good feeling about this one
BTW I meant it's unlikely that IHA will go off at even money, not unlikely that he'll win.
Souvenir tickets will be all the rage ... if he wins, NYRA will make some dough.
As unlikely as it might be, If IHA does go off at even money and wins, how many people will not cash in their tickets and keep them as souvenirs?
  • brad90956 · I did that in 2008 with Big Brown. Bought a $2 win ticket and never intended to cash it if he had won. · 1582 days ago
wow, if those are the odds id have to take rags to win. i dont think iha will be even money. maybe because he will be the sentimental choice, but odds to win more like 2-1 or 5-2
Is that the order of finish too? Love how Rags, Dullahan and I'll Have Another are single odds and everyone else is double digit