• There's no catching Si Sage in the Grade 2 Charles Whittingham Stakes at Santa Anita.Posted 14 hours ago
  • Lexie Lou returns to her winning ways in today's Grade 2 Nassau Stakes.Posted 17 hours ago
  • Enola Gray takes the Melair gate to wire.Posted 1 day ago
  • Surgical Strike charges on the outside to win the Arlington Classic (G3).Posted 1 day ago
  • Diva Express and I'm a Looker make a dead heat run in the Winning Colors (G3).Posted 1 day ago
  • Flipcup game in Arlington Matron (G3) victory.Posted 1 day ago
  • In his first start since the Remsen, Gift Box rolls over a strong allowance field at Belmont.Posted 3 days ago
  • Nyquist has spiked a fever, delaying his trip to Belmont, via DRF's Dave Grening.Posted 6 days ago
  • Second Summer holds off Hard Aces to win the Grade 2 Californian.Posted 7 days ago
  • Exaggerator turns the tables and is victorious in the Preakness (G1).Posted 8 days ago

2012 BC Point/Counterpoint Awesome Feather vs My Miss Aurelia (VIDEO)

My Miss Aurelia vs Awesome Feather in BC Ladies Classic

Horse Racing Nation's Matt Shifman of New York State of Racing and Brian Zipse of Zipse at the Track weigh in on which undefeated champion will win the Breeders' Cup Ladies' Classic. Matt is supporting My Miss Aurelia while Brian favors Awesome Feather. Which filly do you think will remain unbeaten?

Older Comments about 2012 BC Point/Counterpoint Awesome Feather vs My Miss Aurelia (VIDEO)...

Mine, too, Brian! I just knew Feather would win...
young horse got her head handed to her
My tail is between my legs!
If you seen my earlier posts, I condemed the idea of throwing AF to the wolves only racing 4 times in two years and against whom? That being said if they plan to get her more involved the possibilities are endless for her.
Yea, but finishing second isn't the victory that I wanted.
I think Matt won this P/CP, though Royal Delta had something to say about both fillies ;)