• ZATT's Star of the Week, is ... Winx!Posted 2 days ago
  • Elektrum (5-2) gets up in the final jump to win the Grade 3 Dowager at Keeneland.Posted 2 days ago
  • Roca Rojo (4-1) storms home to romp in Belmont's Athenia.Posted 2 days ago
  • Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 3 days ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 3 days ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 3 days ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 3 days ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 4 days ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 4 days ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 4 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

2012 BC Point/Counterpoint Awesome Feather vs My Miss Aurelia (VIDEO)

My Miss Aurelia vs Awesome Feather in BC Ladies Classic

Horse Racing Nation's Matt Shifman of New York State of Racing and Brian Zipse of Zipse at the Track weigh in on which undefeated champion will win the Breeders' Cup Ladies' Classic. Matt is supporting My Miss Aurelia while Brian favors Awesome Feather. Which filly do you think will remain unbeaten?

Older Comments about 2012 BC Point/Counterpoint Awesome Feather vs My Miss Aurelia (VIDEO)...

Mine, too, Brian! I just knew Feather would win...
young horse got her head handed to her
My tail is between my legs!
If you seen my earlier posts, I condemed the idea of throwing AF to the wolves only racing 4 times in two years and against whom? That being said if they plan to get her more involved the possibilities are endless for her.
Yea, but finishing second isn't the victory that I wanted.
I think Matt won this P/CP, though Royal Delta had something to say about both fillies ;)