• The well bred Souper Tapit (9-5) runs to the money in the Marine Stakes.Posted 5 minutes ago
  • Cloud Computing will not run in the Belmont Stakes, instead waiting for Saratoga's Jim Dandy.Posted 52 minutes ago
  • Cupid (7-1) makes a winning comeback in the Grade 1 Gold Cup at Santa Anita.Posted 21 hours ago
  • Illuminant (8-5) sneaks up the rail to capture the Grade 2 Monrovia.Posted 21 hours ago
  • Cowboy Culture (5-2) is the clear victor in the Grade 3 Arlington Classic.Posted 22 hours ago
  • Lady Eli (3-5) keeps Goodyearforroses at bay to win the Grade 1 Gamely.Posted 22 hours ago
  • Finley'sluckycharm (1-5) runs away with the Grade 3 Winning Colors.Posted 23 hours ago
  • Stormy Liberal (1-2) continues downhill turf success in the Grade 3 Daytona.Posted 23 hours ago
  • Starship Jubilee (10-1) rallies to Grade 2 Nassau win.Posted 1 day ago
  • The breeding rights to Classic Empire have been acquired by Coolmore.Posted 5 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015
Belmont Stakes 2017

2012 BC Point/Counterpoint Awesome Feather vs My Miss Aurelia (VIDEO)

My Miss Aurelia vs Awesome Feather in BC Ladies Classic

Horse Racing Nation's Matt Shifman of New York State of Racing and Brian Zipse of Zipse at the Track weigh in on which undefeated champion will win the Breeders' Cup Ladies' Classic. Matt is supporting My Miss Aurelia while Brian favors Awesome Feather. Which filly do you think will remain unbeaten?

Older Comments about 2012 BC Point/Counterpoint Awesome Feather vs My Miss Aurelia (VIDEO)...

Mine, too, Brian! I just knew Feather would win...
young horse got her head handed to her
My tail is between my legs!
If you seen my earlier posts, I condemed the idea of throwing AF to the wolves only racing 4 times in two years and against whom? That being said if they plan to get her more involved the possibilities are endless for her.
Yea, but finishing second isn't the victory that I wanted.
I think Matt won this P/CP, though Royal Delta had something to say about both fillies ;)