• If you bet A Lot in the Paradise Creek, then the winning margin was "a lot" more than the wagering return!Posted 9 hours ago
  • The Nassau goes to Sky Treasure!Posted 9 hours ago
  • Sunday Rules runs them off their feet in the Spring Fever to remain undefeated!Posted 9 hours ago
  • Xtra Luck gets his first stakes win in the Louisville Handicap!Posted 9 hours ago
  • Joe Bravo earned win #5,000 with a victory aboard Boss Man today at Monmouth Park.Posted 11 hours ago
  • There's no catching Black Hornet in the Vigil Stakes at Woodbine.Posted 6 days ago
  • American Pharoah romps home in the Preakness!Posted 7 days ago
  • Ironicus explodes to win the Dixie going away.Posted 7 days ago
  • Ageless best in The Very One again, this time with a course record.Posted 7 days ago
  • Holy Boss much the best in the six furlong Chick Lang.Posted 7 days ago

2012 BC Point/Counterpoint Awesome Feather vs My Miss Aurelia (VIDEO)

My Miss Aurelia vs Awesome Feather in BC Ladies Classic

Horse Racing Nation's Matt Shifman of New York State of Racing and Brian Zipse of Zipse at the Track weigh in on which undefeated champion will win the Breeders' Cup Ladies' Classic. Matt is supporting My Miss Aurelia while Brian favors Awesome Feather. Which filly do you think will remain unbeaten?

Older Comments about 2012 BC Point/Counterpoint Awesome Feather vs My Miss Aurelia (VIDEO)...

Mine, too, Brian! I just knew Feather would win...
young horse got her head handed to her
My tail is between my legs!
If you seen my earlier posts, I condemed the idea of throwing AF to the wolves only racing 4 times in two years and against whom? That being said if they plan to get her more involved the possibilities are endless for her.
Yea, but finishing second isn't the victory that I wanted.
I think Matt won this P/CP, though Royal Delta had something to say about both fillies ;)