• Nyquist will get in his final Kentucky Derby workout Friday afternoon at Keeneland.Posted 2 days ago
  • Time and Motion wins the Memories of Silver for Jimmy Toner.Posted 4 days ago
  • Finest City sets new track record in Great Lady M.Posted 5 days ago
  • Stanford finds his way back to the winner's circle in the Charles Town Classic.Posted 5 days ago
  • Rose Brier sets new course record in the Henry S. Clark.Posted 5 days ago
  • Da Big Hoss lives up to his name with the Dixiana Elkhorn win.Posted 5 days ago
  • Raging Smoke leads all the way in the Sugar Maple.Posted 5 days ago
  • Highland Sky flies home to Woodhaven victory.Posted 5 days ago
  • Brooklynsway upsets I'm A Chatterbox in the Doubledogdare at 25-1.Posted 6 days ago
  • Cupid has been removed from consideration from the Kentucky Derby; Mo Tom is now in.Posted 10 days ago

2012 BC Point/Counterpoint Awesome Feather vs My Miss Aurelia (VIDEO)

My Miss Aurelia vs Awesome Feather in BC Ladies Classic

Horse Racing Nation's Matt Shifman of New York State of Racing and Brian Zipse of Zipse at the Track weigh in on which undefeated champion will win the Breeders' Cup Ladies' Classic. Matt is supporting My Miss Aurelia while Brian favors Awesome Feather. Which filly do you think will remain unbeaten?

Older Comments about 2012 BC Point/Counterpoint Awesome Feather vs My Miss Aurelia (VIDEO)...

Mine, too, Brian! I just knew Feather would win...
young horse got her head handed to her
My tail is between my legs!
If you seen my earlier posts, I condemed the idea of throwing AF to the wolves only racing 4 times in two years and against whom? That being said if they plan to get her more involved the possibilities are endless for her.
Yea, but finishing second isn't the victory that I wanted.
I think Matt won this P/CP, though Royal Delta had something to say about both fillies ;)