• Even Thunder (5-2) holds on to win the King's Swan.Posted 5 hours ago
  • Effinex, earner of more than $3.3 million, has been retired to stud in New York.Posted 3 days ago
  • Back on dirt, Midnight Storm (8-5) rolls home in the Native Diver.Posted 4 days ago
  • Kitasan Black, the favorite, scores victory in the Japan Cup.Posted 5 days ago
  • Farrell (10-1) easily wires the field in the Grade 2 Golden Rod.Posted 6 days ago
  • Connect (3-2) nips Divining Rod in an excellent Cigar Mile stretch duel.Posted 6 days ago
  • Mo Town (4-1) much the best in the Grade 2 Remsen at Aqueduct.Posted 6 days ago
  • Miss Sky Warrior (5-1) holds off Jamyson 'n Ginger in the Demoiselle.Posted 6 days ago
  • Verve's Tale (20-1) powers by Lewis Bay late to win the Comely.Posted 6 days ago
  • Texas Ryano (2-1) much the best in the Hollywood Turf Cup.Posted 7 days ago

2012 BC Point/Counterpoint Awesome Feather vs My Miss Aurelia (VIDEO)

My Miss Aurelia vs Awesome Feather in BC Ladies Classic

Horse Racing Nation's Matt Shifman of New York State of Racing and Brian Zipse of Zipse at the Track weigh in on which undefeated champion will win the Breeders' Cup Ladies' Classic. Matt is supporting My Miss Aurelia while Brian favors Awesome Feather. Which filly do you think will remain unbeaten?

Older Comments about 2012 BC Point/Counterpoint Awesome Feather vs My Miss Aurelia (VIDEO)...

Mine, too, Brian! I just knew Feather would win...
young horse got her head handed to her
My tail is between my legs!
If you seen my earlier posts, I condemed the idea of throwing AF to the wolves only racing 4 times in two years and against whom? That being said if they plan to get her more involved the possibilities are endless for her.
Yea, but finishing second isn't the victory that I wanted.
I think Matt won this P/CP, though Royal Delta had something to say about both fillies ;)