• There will be a Pick Six carryover of $167,021 when racing resumes Friday at Los Alamitos.Posted 1 day ago
  • There will be a Pick Six carryover of $42,460 when racing resumes Thursday at Los Alamitos.Posted 2 days ago
  •  Assateague goes wire to wire in the Dr. James Penny Memorial!Posted 3 days ago
  • Clearly Now breaks the 7f track record at Belmont - 1:19.96.Posted 6 days ago
  • There will be a Pick Six carryover of $28,880 when racing resumes July 4 at Los Al.Posted 7 days ago
  • 1-9 Frac Daddy upset by Sky Captain in the Dominion Day! Posted 10 days ago
  •  Size holds off Ria Antonia in the Iowa Oaks!Posted 13 days ago
  •  Declassify game in the Triple Bend!Posted 13 days ago
  •  Riposte proves best in the New York Handicap!Posted 13 days ago

$191,838 Santa Anita Pick 6 Carryover Tickets - March 23

Friday’s Santa Anita Park Recap  – March 22

Three wire jobs on the fast main track. Forwardly placed runners nabbed all three turf routes carded (rail at 24 feet).

Hat trick for Edwin Maldonado and Victor Espinoza booted home a pair.

On the ticket front I tabbed one Primary (Elle Cee Dee) winner and one Secondary (Medusalina) winner on another difficult handicapping puzzle. Once again, the Saturday carryover was announced prior to the finale.

Older Comments about $191,838 Santa Anita Pick 6 Carryover Tickets - March 23...

Looking at the history of racing in America we lost some fantastic horses. Luckily many weren't fatal injuries and went on to be important sires. I would have loved to see a horse like Graustark run against Buckpasser, or Hoist The Flag take down the triple, Ruffian running for a couple more years, these are just a few of the many. Hope one of you who play these P6s hit. It would be nice to see a member cash one of those. For myself it's to expensive, and also I don't believe I've ever had a day where I picked even close to that many in the money consecutively.
GLw/the single. He wasn't "adopted" by my pal due to having hind end problems. I notice a lack of a certain barn's entries in the numbers , by the blog writer, too. That's okay, though.
I just can't put that much faith into a debuter at that level in the finale, hence why I constructed my tick the way I posted the first time. Regardless, hope my opinions add a bit of value in some way, shape, or form to Jarrod's picks, and one of us take down the P6.
Another construction I like but leaves out one of my key price plays in Sherrifs firster is 1,3,4,7-2,5,6 w 7,8 w 6-2,5 w 5-6,8 w 8 w 6-1,5,7,9
My pre-scratch spread tick 1-3,4,7 w 3,7,8 w 5,6-2 w 5-6,8 w 8 w 5,6-1,7,9 $192 for $2. GL to those playing!
if i am not mistaken,i think the owner was jess jackson.around the time he had rachel and bfore that curlin.unfortunate,this could of been one of the greats.almost reminds someone of danzig.although he ran a few more times.but just the talent they showed.that is why i keep saying.these are not machines.when tthey overextend themselves.something has to give
The injury was a fractured splint bone, after all. http://www.paulickreport.com/news/bloodstock/maclean-s-music-retired-to-hill-n-dale/
I think a comeback was going to be tried. Maybe that unusually fast effort was too much too soon, but I'm not expert in what contributes to injury. It wasn't a broken bone though, no report of that as far as I know.
thank you mary,that was truly a tremendous performance.incredible that his getting injured was not publicized
1:07.44 for 6f.
Should be standing at Hill n Dale. I still got it, lol.
Maclean's Music. Retired young after amazing maiden win.
wouldn't someone be able to recall a performance like that one????
to the california players.about 2 or years ago ,steve assmussen unleashed a monster who jogged his first race.it was an incredible performance.i believe m. smith rode him.i think someone said he ran a 113 byer first out.i forgot his name.does anyone out there remember the name and if so.what has happened to this horse