• In his first start since the Remsen, Gift Box rolls over a strong allowance field at Belmont.Posted 1 day ago
  • Nyquist has spiked a fever, delaying his trip to Belmont, via DRF's Dave Grening.Posted 5 days ago
  • Second Summer holds off Hard Aces to win the Grade 2 Californian.Posted 5 days ago
  • Exaggerator turns the tables and is victorious in the Preakness (G1).Posted 6 days ago
  • Takeover Target flies home late to win from last in the Grade 2 Dixie.Posted 6 days ago
  • American Freedom fights back for Sir Barton victory.Posted 6 days ago
  • Mizz Money holds on to take the Gallorette (G3) by a nose.Posted 6 days ago
  • Justin Squared was too fast to catch in the Chick Lang.Posted 6 days ago
  • Lady Shipman does not disappoint with a victory in The Very One.Posted 6 days ago
  • Marengo Road gets ahead to take the James W. Murphy.Posted 7 days ago

$127,566 Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Carryover Tickets - July 14

Saturday’s Betfair Hollywood Park Recap  – July 13

Slight edge to early-pressing types (2 wire jobs @ 6f) on Cushion Track. Forwardly placed runners captured all four turf races carded.

Edwin Maldonado booted home a pair.

On the ticket front I tabbed two Primary (Myfundsarelo, Emollient) winners and two Secondary (Fantastic Mizz, Book Review) winners.

Older Comments about $127,566 Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Carryover Tickets - July 14...

Bejarano and Maldonado tied for leading meet rider.
Life Rule, final race winner.
Final summer race at Hollywood Park. 2,3,11,6,1.
r10: 2,4,6,7
Hope someone used the 2 in r8.
Hope someone used the 2 in r8.
r8, like the 2. Interesting field.
I would not be able to resist using long time maiden Elusive Journey in the 7th.
I like Luckbox Sam in the 6th. Heat Flash may like the added distance, I'd use that one instead of Volkonsky in the 7th. Leave Memphis out in the 8th. I like Decisive Mind at a price in the 9th, so I'd try to find somewhere to fit in that runner but I would not get rid of Heyyoucan or the Baffert colt, and I like Dixieland Blues in the 10th