• Frosted is pointing to the Breeders' Cup Classic, per his connections.Posted 1 day ago
  • Erupt (IRE) at 12-1 closes to win the $1,000,000 Pattison Canadian International (G1)Posted 4 days ago
  • Al's Gal (6-1) wins the head bob and the E. P. Taylor (G1) at WoodbinePosted 4 days ago
  • Blanket finish in the Nearctic (G2) at Woodbine goes to Calgary Cat (15-1)Posted 4 days ago
  • Arella Rockstar (12-1) upsets the Matron (G3) at Belmont Park.Posted 4 days ago
  • Time and Motion (3-1) wins a three-filly photo in the QE II Challenge Cup.Posted 5 days ago
  • Undefeated Theory (3-10) kicks away to a Futurity scorePosted 5 days ago
  • Almanzor turns away Found in the Group 1 British Champions Stakes.Posted 5 days ago
  • Minding better than the boys in the Queen Elizabeth II at Ascot.Posted 5 days ago
  • 2nd last year, Journey romps home in this year's Champions Day Fillies & Mares.Posted 5 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

$127,566 Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Carryover Tickets - July 14

Saturday’s Betfair Hollywood Park Recap  – July 13

Slight edge to early-pressing types (2 wire jobs @ 6f) on Cushion Track. Forwardly placed runners captured all four turf races carded.

Edwin Maldonado booted home a pair.

On the ticket front I tabbed two Primary (Myfundsarelo, Emollient) winners and two Secondary (Fantastic Mizz, Book Review) winners.

Older Comments about $127,566 Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Carryover Tickets - July 14...

Bejarano and Maldonado tied for leading meet rider.
Life Rule, final race winner.
Final summer race at Hollywood Park. 2,3,11,6,1.
r10: 2,4,6,7
Hope someone used the 2 in r8.
Hope someone used the 2 in r8.
r8, like the 2. Interesting field.
I would not be able to resist using long time maiden Elusive Journey in the 7th.
I like Luckbox Sam in the 6th. Heat Flash may like the added distance, I'd use that one instead of Volkonsky in the 7th. Leave Memphis out in the 8th. I like Decisive Mind at a price in the 9th, so I'd try to find somewhere to fit in that runner but I would not get rid of Heyyoucan or the Baffert colt, and I like Dixieland Blues in the 10th