• Unique Bella is off the Kentucky Oaks trail with a sore shin, per Steve Anderson.Posted 1 day ago
  • Hence (10-1) rallies to win the Sunland Park Derby going away.Posted 2 days ago
  • Ghalia (2-1) edges a game Kell Paso in the Sunland Park Oaks.Posted 3 days ago
  • Itsinthepost (6-1) drives home the win in the Grade 2 San Luis Rey.Posted 3 days ago
  • Fear the Cowboy (7-2) comes running late to capture the Grade 3 Skip Away.Posted 4 days ago
  • Fast and Accurate (24-1) bursts through to upset the Grade 3 Spiral.Posted 4 days ago
  • Purely a Dream (12-1) pulls ahead in the stretch to take the Grade 3 Bourbonette Oaks.Posted 4 days ago
  • Arrogate, despite a dreadful break, wins the Dubai World Cup easily.Posted 4 days ago
  • Jack Hobbs is much the best in the Sheema Classic.Posted 4 days ago
  • Vivlos flies late to get up for the win in the $6 million Dubai Turf.Posted 4 days ago

$127,566 Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Carryover Tickets - July 14

Saturday’s Betfair Hollywood Park Recap  – July 13

Slight edge to early-pressing types (2 wire jobs @ 6f) on Cushion Track. Forwardly placed runners captured all four turf races carded.

Edwin Maldonado booted home a pair.

On the ticket front I tabbed two Primary (Myfundsarelo, Emollient) winners and two Secondary (Fantastic Mizz, Book Review) winners.

Older Comments about $127,566 Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Carryover Tickets - July 14...

Bejarano and Maldonado tied for leading meet rider.
Life Rule, final race winner.
Final summer race at Hollywood Park. 2,3,11,6,1.
r10: 2,4,6,7
Hope someone used the 2 in r8.
Hope someone used the 2 in r8.
r8, like the 2. Interesting field.
I would not be able to resist using long time maiden Elusive Journey in the 7th.
I like Luckbox Sam in the 6th. Heat Flash may like the added distance, I'd use that one instead of Volkonsky in the 7th. Leave Memphis out in the 8th. I like Decisive Mind at a price in the 9th, so I'd try to find somewhere to fit in that runner but I would not get rid of Heyyoucan or the Baffert colt, and I like Dixieland Blues in the 10th