• Texas Chrome (2-1) bravely squeezed through on the rail for an Oklahoma Derby win.Posted 1 day ago
  • Unbridled Mo (4-1) rides the rail to victory in the Remington Park Oaks.Posted 1 day ago
  • Accelerate (1-1) rallies to win the Los Alamitos Derby (G2).Posted 2 days ago
  • Connect (10-1) upsets the Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 2 days ago
  • Songbird (1-5) gets win number 11 in the Cotillion (G1) at Parx Racing.Posted 2 days ago
  • Noholdingback Bear (3-1) wins the Gallant Bob (G3) at Parx Racing.Posted 2 days ago
  • 2015 Turf Champion Big Blue Kitten has been retired from racing, via the Chad Brown barn.Posted 5 days ago
  • No catching Sarah Sis (10-1) in the Presque Isle Downs Masters.Posted 7 days ago
  • Victory to Victory  7-1) pulls clear in the Grade 1 Natalma Stakes.Posted 8 days ago
  • Good Samaritan (3-1) rolls to a Breeders' Cup birth with a Summer Stakes win.Posted 8 days ago

$127,566 Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Carryover Tickets - July 14

Saturday’s Betfair Hollywood Park Recap  – July 13

Slight edge to early-pressing types (2 wire jobs @ 6f) on Cushion Track. Forwardly placed runners captured all four turf races carded.

Edwin Maldonado booted home a pair.

On the ticket front I tabbed two Primary (Myfundsarelo, Emollient) winners and two Secondary (Fantastic Mizz, Book Review) winners.

Older Comments about $127,566 Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Carryover Tickets - July 14...

Bejarano and Maldonado tied for leading meet rider.
Life Rule, final race winner.
Final summer race at Hollywood Park. 2,3,11,6,1.
r10: 2,4,6,7
Hope someone used the 2 in r8.
Hope someone used the 2 in r8.
r8, like the 2. Interesting field.
I would not be able to resist using long time maiden Elusive Journey in the 7th.
I like Luckbox Sam in the 6th. Heat Flash may like the added distance, I'd use that one instead of Volkonsky in the 7th. Leave Memphis out in the 8th. I like Decisive Mind at a price in the 9th, so I'd try to find somewhere to fit in that runner but I would not get rid of Heyyoucan or the Baffert colt, and I like Dixieland Blues in the 10th