• Texas Chrome (2-1) bravely squeezed through on the rail for an Oklahoma Derby win.Posted 4 days ago
  • Unbridled Mo (4-1) rides the rail to victory in the Remington Park Oaks.Posted 4 days ago
  • Accelerate (1-1) rallies to win the Los Alamitos Derby (G2).Posted 5 days ago
  • Connect (10-1) upsets the Pennsylvania Derby.Posted 5 days ago
  • Songbird (1-5) gets win number 11 in the Cotillion (G1) at Parx Racing.Posted 5 days ago
  • Noholdingback Bear (3-1) wins the Gallant Bob (G3) at Parx Racing.Posted 5 days ago
  • 2015 Turf Champion Big Blue Kitten has been retired from racing, via the Chad Brown barn.Posted 8 days ago
  • No catching Sarah Sis (10-1) in the Presque Isle Downs Masters.Posted 10 days ago
  • Victory to Victory  7-1) pulls clear in the Grade 1 Natalma Stakes.Posted 11 days ago
  • Good Samaritan (3-1) rolls to a Breeders' Cup birth with a Summer Stakes win.Posted 11 days ago

$120,940 Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Carryover Tickets – April 28

Saturday’s Betfair Hollywood Park Recap  – April 27

Cushion Track yielded three sprint wire jobs but three patient runners also scored. The lone 8f turf route was captured by a pace presser.

Rafael Bejarano and Tyler Baze both rode three winners on California Gold Rush Day. Jerry Hollendorfer saddled three winners and Bejarano rode two.

On the ticket front I tabbed four Primary (Kate’s Event, Super Ability, Surfcup, Warren’s Veneda) winners. Carryover into Sunday!

Older Comments about $120,940 Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Carryover Tickets – April 28...

Boo, I'm out $2 on that P3.
P3: 1,5/8/14. R8: Halo Dolly. 8,1,4,5. ex Dolly and Purim's Dancer.
No wager. Atticus Jack GL if you have money on the 5th, P3s, etc.
So, that $27 out, 64.20 back? Good. I spend way less on P3's. But I don't play them that often. Played one today. Only 2 in first leg and two singles.
Mary: "1, 2, 4 w/ 1, 2, 3 w/ 3, 4, 7".... That was races 2nd, 3rd and 4th... My first rolling Pick 3 got out on the first leg... IMy evidence is right on this thread. @Jay, ugh!
Now up $20 on the day, yipee!!!
Hey...Keep reading. I didn't launch the "bromance." :)
Ending w/r4, rafi?
And yes, I posted the Pick 3 beforehand.
I never get a thanks for the chat like Caton does, so no deal. Bromance does not mean two guys are gay, rafi, just that they dress alike ;) Come on, just kidding. For a comedian, you have almost no sense of humor.
And the Super (for a dime)!!!!
Yes! Hit the Pick 3!!!!!
I assume that's what you were getting at with "Bromance"...
Wow. I didn't notice that comment. I didn't read... I'm not gay, Jay.
Oh man! Well, it looks like Sully may have hung-up on Rafi, so there's your "in."
I'm just the jealous type, jay.
sort of; it's an a not a ter
Another trademark infringement.
Yeah, I think he's offline. I'll chat with ya l8ter, Mary (for races 7-9)
The BROMANCE! And it's unfortunate demise. You kill me Mary. :)