• Lightstream (2-1) rolls late to pass Malibu Stacy for the Raven Run win.Posted 10 hours ago
  • Royal Posse (5-2) likes the off going and upsets Governor Malibu in the Empire Classic.Posted 10 hours ago
  • Bar of Gold (4-5) wins the Empire Distaff by a country mile.Posted 11 hours ago
  • Pat On The Back (20-1) puts them to sleep in a sloppy Sleepy Hollow.Posted 12 hours ago
  • 2001 Kentucky Derby winner, Monarchos has passed away at the age of 18.Posted 14 hours ago
  • Winx absolutely dominant in winning a second Cox Plate.Posted 20 hours ago
  • Quidura (7-2) scores another graded stakes win at Keeneland for Graham Motion.Posted 1 day ago
  • Frosted is pointing to the Breeders' Cup Classic, per his connections.Posted 3 days ago
  • Erupt (IRE) at 12-1 closes to win the $1,000,000 Pattison Canadian International (G1)Posted 6 days ago
  • Al's Gal (6-1) wins the head bob and the E. P. Taylor (G1) at WoodbinePosted 6 days ago
Breeders Cup 2015

$120,940 Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Carryover Tickets – April 28

Saturday’s Betfair Hollywood Park Recap  – April 27

Cushion Track yielded three sprint wire jobs but three patient runners also scored. The lone 8f turf route was captured by a pace presser.

Rafael Bejarano and Tyler Baze both rode three winners on California Gold Rush Day. Jerry Hollendorfer saddled three winners and Bejarano rode two.

On the ticket front I tabbed four Primary (Kate’s Event, Super Ability, Surfcup, Warren’s Veneda) winners. Carryover into Sunday!

Older Comments about $120,940 Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Carryover Tickets – April 28...

Boo, I'm out $2 on that P3.
P3: 1,5/8/14. R8: Halo Dolly. 8,1,4,5. ex Dolly and Purim's Dancer.
No wager. Atticus Jack GL if you have money on the 5th, P3s, etc.
So, that $27 out, 64.20 back? Good. I spend way less on P3's. But I don't play them that often. Played one today. Only 2 in first leg and two singles.
Mary: "1, 2, 4 w/ 1, 2, 3 w/ 3, 4, 7".... That was races 2nd, 3rd and 4th... My first rolling Pick 3 got out on the first leg... IMy evidence is right on this thread. @Jay, ugh!
Now up $20 on the day, yipee!!!
Hey...Keep reading. I didn't launch the "bromance." :)
Ending w/r4, rafi?
And yes, I posted the Pick 3 beforehand.
I never get a thanks for the chat like Caton does, so no deal. Bromance does not mean two guys are gay, rafi, just that they dress alike ;) Come on, just kidding. For a comedian, you have almost no sense of humor.
And the Super (for a dime)!!!!
Yes! Hit the Pick 3!!!!!
I assume that's what you were getting at with "Bromance"...
Wow. I didn't notice that comment. I didn't read... I'm not gay, Jay.
Oh man! Well, it looks like Sully may have hung-up on Rafi, so there's your "in."
I'm just the jealous type, jay.
sort of; it's an a not a ter
Another trademark infringement.
Yeah, I think he's offline. I'll chat with ya l8ter, Mary (for races 7-9)
The BROMANCE! And it's unfortunate demise. You kill me Mary. :)