• Even Thunder (5-2) holds on to win the King's Swan.Posted 8 hours ago
  • Effinex, earner of more than $3.3 million, has been retired to stud in New York.Posted 3 days ago
  • Back on dirt, Midnight Storm (8-5) rolls home in the Native Diver.Posted 5 days ago
  • Kitasan Black, the favorite, scores victory in the Japan Cup.Posted 5 days ago
  • Farrell (10-1) easily wires the field in the Grade 2 Golden Rod.Posted 6 days ago
  • Connect (3-2) nips Divining Rod in an excellent Cigar Mile stretch duel.Posted 6 days ago
  • Mo Town (4-1) much the best in the Grade 2 Remsen at Aqueduct.Posted 6 days ago
  • Miss Sky Warrior (5-1) holds off Jamyson 'n Ginger in the Demoiselle.Posted 6 days ago
  • Verve's Tale (20-1) powers by Lewis Bay late to win the Comely.Posted 6 days ago
  • Texas Ryano (2-1) much the best in the Hollywood Turf Cup.Posted 7 days ago

$119,916 Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Carryover Tickets – May 12

Saturday’s Betfair Hollywood Park Recap  – May 11

Four wire-to-wire sprint winners on Cushion Track. Forwardly placed runners nabbed three of the four turf races.

Rafael Bejarano and David Flores both booted home a pair. Paddy Gallagher saddled two turf winners on the card.

On the ticket front I tabbed two Primary (Mr. Make Believe, No Silent) winners and two Secondary (Broadway Nika, Billy Win) winners.

Older Comments about $119,916 Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Carryover Tickets – May 12...

Yes, GL, I need to add to my travelling loot. I have no problem with you being good for something. (Just a post-reading your upheaval bitch-off. Nice truce there.)
Good for you, Sully. GL.
I felt the late P4 to be a tad easier. 2,6,7 w 5 w 1,4,5,6,8 w 7,9 13. Very subject to change with any scratches, but this one will cost $22.50 as is. 1 & 2 either can be used if you feel Dhaamer's best days are behind him, but I think he can do it. I may use one of them as a backup though.
I've been doing very well as of late, and my buddy killed in the Derby, so we decided to put our heads together to try to take down this P6 carryover w/ a spread tick. Still haven't fully committed to making the wager, but here's what we like prior to any Sunday scratches. 1,4-6 w 2-3,4,7,11 w 6-2,7 w 5-1,2 w 1,8-4,5,6 w 7,9,13. It would take some drastic scratches to change our opinions, but we feel confident there will be 1 or 2 that will simply reduce the cost. All picks before the - are primaries, and all picks after the - are secondaries. If anyone is interested in seeing the tix in their full form, please visit the Del Mar P6 spread tick calculator @ http://www.dmtc.com/handicapping/pick6/index.php. If anyone is interested in learning about spread tix, I'd be happy to oblige. The have their positives and negatives. Wish Jarrod the best in his P6 journey as well, we just didn't see eye-to-eye on some picks.