• Laoban (27-1) wins his very first race in 8 starts in the Jim Dandy (G2).Posted 31 minutes ago
  • A.P. Indian (9-2) gets the jump on Holy Boss (3-1) to win the Alfred G. Vanderbilt (G1). Posted 1 hour ago
  • Stonetastic (2-5) cruises to an easy victory in the Regret.Posted 1 hour ago
  • Lexie Lou (1-5) refuses to let Internal Bourbon (9-2) by in the Victoriana.Posted 2 hours ago
  • Flintshire (1-9) fights his way through and rolls to victory in the Bowling Green (G2).Posted 2 hours ago
  • Mind Your Biscuits (3-1) runs up the rail to win the Amsterdam (G2).Posted 4 hours ago
  • Connect, a son of Curlin, connects in the Curlin Stakes at Saratoga.Posted 1 day ago
  • Gold Rush Dancer (14-1) pulls the upset in Del Mar's Real Good Deal Stakes.Posted 2 days ago
  • Haveyougoneaway (7-2) wears down Paulassilverlining to win the Honorable Miss at Saratoga.Posted 3 days ago
  • Exaggerator is going in the Haskell, according to Steve Edelson of the Asbury Park Press.Posted 3 days ago

$119,916 Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Carryover Tickets – May 12

Saturday’s Betfair Hollywood Park Recap  – May 11

Four wire-to-wire sprint winners on Cushion Track. Forwardly placed runners nabbed three of the four turf races.

Rafael Bejarano and David Flores both booted home a pair. Paddy Gallagher saddled two turf winners on the card.

On the ticket front I tabbed two Primary (Mr. Make Believe, No Silent) winners and two Secondary (Broadway Nika, Billy Win) winners.

Older Comments about $119,916 Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Carryover Tickets – May 12...

Yes, GL, I need to add to my travelling loot. I have no problem with you being good for something. (Just a post-reading your upheaval bitch-off. Nice truce there.)
Good for you, Sully. GL.
I felt the late P4 to be a tad easier. 2,6,7 w 5 w 1,4,5,6,8 w 7,9 13. Very subject to change with any scratches, but this one will cost $22.50 as is. 1 & 2 either can be used if you feel Dhaamer's best days are behind him, but I think he can do it. I may use one of them as a backup though.
I've been doing very well as of late, and my buddy killed in the Derby, so we decided to put our heads together to try to take down this P6 carryover w/ a spread tick. Still haven't fully committed to making the wager, but here's what we like prior to any Sunday scratches. 1,4-6 w 2-3,4,7,11 w 6-2,7 w 5-1,2 w 1,8-4,5,6 w 7,9,13. It would take some drastic scratches to change our opinions, but we feel confident there will be 1 or 2 that will simply reduce the cost. All picks before the - are primaries, and all picks after the - are secondaries. If anyone is interested in seeing the tix in their full form, please visit the Del Mar P6 spread tick calculator @ http://www.dmtc.com/handicapping/pick6/index.php. If anyone is interested in learning about spread tix, I'd be happy to oblige. The have their positives and negatives. Wish Jarrod the best in his P6 journey as well, we just didn't see eye-to-eye on some picks.