• Minding rolls home an easy winner of the Group 1 Pretty Polly Stakes at The Curragh.Posted 3 days ago
  • Melatonin powers home a strong winner of the Gold Cup at Santa Anita.Posted 4 days ago
  • Lord Nelson lunges late to nip Subtle Indian in the Triple Bend.Posted 4 days ago
  • By the Moon proves best in the Grade 3 Bed O' Roses at Belmont Park.Posted 4 days ago
  • Mo Tom finds a trouble free trip, and rolls home an easy Ohio Derby winner.Posted 4 days ago
  • Isabella Sings strolls to victory in Monmouth's Eatontown.Posted 4 days ago
  • Sarah Sis makes all the running as the Chicago Handicap favorite.Posted 4 days ago
  • Harzand holds off Idaho in the Irish Derby to become a dual Derby winnerPosted 4 days ago
  • Far From Over wins his return today at Belmont after more than 16 months away.Posted 5 days ago
  • Champion Untapable has been retired from racing, according to owner, Ron Winchell.Posted 10 days ago

$119,916 Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Carryover Tickets – May 12

Saturday’s Betfair Hollywood Park Recap  – May 11

Four wire-to-wire sprint winners on Cushion Track. Forwardly placed runners nabbed three of the four turf races.

Rafael Bejarano and David Flores both booted home a pair. Paddy Gallagher saddled two turf winners on the card.

On the ticket front I tabbed two Primary (Mr. Make Believe, No Silent) winners and two Secondary (Broadway Nika, Billy Win) winners.

Older Comments about $119,916 Betfair Hollywood Park Pick 6 Carryover Tickets – May 12...

Yes, GL, I need to add to my travelling loot. I have no problem with you being good for something. (Just a post-reading your upheaval bitch-off. Nice truce there.)
Good for you, Sully. GL.
I felt the late P4 to be a tad easier. 2,6,7 w 5 w 1,4,5,6,8 w 7,9 13. Very subject to change with any scratches, but this one will cost $22.50 as is. 1 & 2 either can be used if you feel Dhaamer's best days are behind him, but I think he can do it. I may use one of them as a backup though.
I've been doing very well as of late, and my buddy killed in the Derby, so we decided to put our heads together to try to take down this P6 carryover w/ a spread tick. Still haven't fully committed to making the wager, but here's what we like prior to any Sunday scratches. 1,4-6 w 2-3,4,7,11 w 6-2,7 w 5-1,2 w 1,8-4,5,6 w 7,9,13. It would take some drastic scratches to change our opinions, but we feel confident there will be 1 or 2 that will simply reduce the cost. All picks before the - are primaries, and all picks after the - are secondaries. If anyone is interested in seeing the tix in their full form, please visit the Del Mar P6 spread tick calculator @ http://www.dmtc.com/handicapping/pick6/index.php. If anyone is interested in learning about spread tix, I'd be happy to oblige. The have their positives and negatives. Wish Jarrod the best in his P6 journey as well, we just didn't see eye-to-eye on some picks.