How To Win:
- Videotape yourself, your friends or other fans cheering on Uncle Mo in his 3-year-old debut on Saturday, March 12. At home, at the track, at the OTB – anywhere!!!
- Upload your video to Youtube.
- Notify Horse Racing Nation of your entry.
- One winning video will receive a $250 Future Wager on Uncle Mo from Future Wager Pool #2.
How To Enter:
- Your video should be no longer than 3 minutes long.
- Your video must comply with the standards of YouTube.
- Send your name, address, age and a link to your video to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put “Uncle Mojo” contest in the email subject line.
- All videos will be judged on the basis of creativity, excitement and horse racing passion. All judging will be done by HorseRacingNation.com. All decisions of the judges will be final.
- Your video should not contain any crude material and should be in good taste.
- Your submission must be received by 11:59 PM ET on March 16, 2011.
- You must be 18 or older to enter.
- The winner will be announced on Horse Racing Nation and contacted via email.
General Rules: Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use Grand Prize Winner's name, likeness and Entry/video for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of Entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access provider, Online Service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that violates the Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Contest if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including but not limited to for infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. As a condition of entering the Contest, Entrant (or parent/legal guardian if Entrant is a minor in his/her state of residence) agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys fees. The Sponsor of the Contest is Immerse, LLC.